Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Another request for youuuuuu

There was a telefilm, probalby in 80's [i dont remember the name of the actress] where a lady help another lady to loose weight and in the end of the episode the first lady gain weight.

I know that isnt a good description but I remember the episode post on the old curvage but i dont remember the name of the show

was watching "The Cleveland Show" last night (nothing else was on at 3am) and it was the episode where they go to the comic-con... Cleveland's wife wears a skimpy outfit that used to fit her but now she is bulging out all over. great clip if anyone can find it.

Guest MorenoVL

Has anyone mentioned the new Russian TV-series "Angelica" (2014) yet? The show is about a female student who constantly keeps changing from fat to skinny and vice versa by magic.

Episode 1 (you can find the links to the rest of the episodes in the same playlist)

Simply epic!!

• 3 weeks later...

I remember posting a trailer to this a while ago here and not sure if the full movie link was posted on Curvage yet but I found the movie 'Muffin Top: A Love Story' full movie here free to watch

http://putlocker.is/watch-muffin-top-a-love-story-online-free-putlocker.html

You can also watch the official version if you'd like to support them here http://www.muffintopmovie.com

• 2 weeks later...

Read the summary for Muffintop and apparently she gained the the muffin from IVF pregnancy treatment? Didn't know that was a thing hmm.. Sounds like a bit of a downer of a movie though.

I just skimmed through it and the woman seems down most of the time, wears rather large clothing and appears to get liposuction not even halfway in. The only good thing about this film is Haylie Duff is in it for a few minutes looking rather thick. She plays the lady the main characters wife got pregnant. I was happy to see this thinking wed see a nice muffin top and preggo Haylie Duff but no such luck. Haylie was seen once and that was it.

The Fatland storyline could have made a wonderful Twi-light Zone episode.

Yes but they would have to have some kind of macbre spin.

The only thin woman on Earth also is the only one who has not been programmed to get fat by aliens breeding them for food.

Something along that line. But that would combine  two plots already shown...

My idea for a Twi-light Zone type of episode based on Fatland would be about a slender young lady growing up in a rural farming community where she doesn't fit in with the other female members of the community who range from mildly chubby to very fat.  She has earn a scholarship to attend some big league university but she has mixed feelings about leaving her family, friends and young farmer who she's smitten with. 

While in the big city she has this surgery and returns to the community, ready to be take up her role as Mrs. dairy farmer, just as heavy or maybe even heavier than the other females of the community.