Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Alright, this one might prove to be very challenging to track down, but if we can it'll be worth it!

Back in 2008 there was a Japanese show called "悪魔の契約にサイン", or "The sign of the devil of the contract" - essentially the premise was that a celebrity would be invited onto the show to sign a contract with the show's devil, they had one week to complete the challenge or they would receive some sort of themed punishment at the weeks end.

The 8th episode of 9 in the 1st and only season of the show stars Naomi Watanabe (渡辺 直美), an especially plump comedian who is challenged to gain 10 kg in the span of the week, eating 12,000 calories per day.

After the contract is drawn up, the rest of the episode consists of watching Naomi run around town to different restaurants and eating as much as she can to complete the challenge.

I recall seeing some clips on YouTube, but if we can track down the entire show that would be ace.

Here's a picture of Naomi:

post-2085-14513528218111_thumb.jpg

Guest subdude_drummer

Here are the clips you mentioned from youtube, couldn't find anything resembling the full episode, but the first one is at the end of the show for the final weigh in, some decent shots, and the second one is apparently her after a comedy festival in which she had to eat a late night meal, this one she is crying so I dunno how I really feel about it, although it could be an act, but seriously 12,000 calories though? I'd probably cry to from goddamn stomach pains, I always knew the Japanese were especially strange, and this is like Barney sing-a-long compared to other shit Japan puts out...

I don't think I have seen this posted in the thread so

Its a movie called "Muffin Top: A Love Story" the girl in it is pretty good looking, some great belly scenes. here is the trailer:

What part of the movie has these scenes? It's pretty long and boring.  I couldn't stomach to just sit and watch the whole thing.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Ok, a little off topic, but for anyone that plays the game "Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff", she's back for more! EB8398E5-2EF6-4234-8764-F465B255B8DF_zps8vosogml.jpg

66992F1D-C0A3-42D8-AD9B-11983752D169_zpsrekqg11o.jpg

I got a little happy when I saw this pop up.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This is kind of interesting, it's a japanese show called Concernation Change. Basically the premise of the show is that a few japanese girls gain crazy weight over the years until they finally have a moment of revelation and decide to diet - obviously the show is awesome up to that point.

Here's a personal fave, it involves a girl who studies abroad in the US and is soon inducted to the "American culture" in more ways than one. Includes an awesome scene where she meets up with some really plump women and gets a taste of chubby chaser pick-ups:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEICoYLlH90

post-2085-14513532237002_thumb.png

post-2085-145135322383_thumb.png

post-2085-145135322396_thumb.png

post-2085-14513532244919_thumb.png

post-2085-14513532245918_thumb.png

post-2085-14513532246807_thumb.png

post-2085-14513532247948_thumb.png

This is kind of interesting, it's a japanese show called Concernation Change. Basically the premise of the show is that a few japanese girls gain crazy weight over the years until they finally have a moment of revelation and decide to diet - obviously the show is awesome up to that point.

Here's a personal fave, it involves a girl who studies abroad in the US and is soon inducted to the "American culture" in more ways than one. Includes an awesome scene where she meets up with some really plump women and gets a taste of chubby chaser pick-ups:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEICoYLlH90

If I understand this correctly, this is supposed to be a re-enactment of a true story and the real girl that lost all the weight is shown at the end.

I have a request

First of all I apologize for my bad english

Anyways there was a telefilm [i think a comedy one] where a groups of four guys [boys and girls] use a time machine for imagine their future and one of the girls in every scene became fatter. I remember the last scene where she was sit in airport and she was very very fat!

Anyone remember the title of this telefilm?

Ps. I apologize again for my bad english

I have a request

First of all I apologize for my bad english

Anyways there was a telefilm [i think a comedy one] where a groups of four guys [boys and girls] use a time machine for imagine their future and one of the girls in every scene became fatter. I remember the last scene where she was sit in airport and she was very very fat!

Anyone remember the title of this telefilm?

Ps. I apologize again for my bad english

Regrettably, I don't ever recall seeing a film like that. Sounds awesome if anybody can find it...but that's not much info to go on. Considering what you said about your english, this sounds a little bit like the Wings episode where they open a time capsule in which the gang (2 guys 2 girls) envision a future in which most of the scenarios have one girl being fat and the show is located in an airport. BUT, considering all the movies and shows out there, there are bound to be similarities.