Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I found this Mexican soap opera series with a very short fat suit scene and while looking to see if there was anymore scenes of it I found some scenes of the same actress doing some binge eating . So, I decided to compile everything I found into a little "Weight Gain Sequence". I will preface this though with some info, this isn't actually a weight gain sequence. The scenes eating scenes are due to this character suffering from Bulimia. I cut it out but after each scene she's either interrupted or goes to the toilet to vomit. Also the fat suit is merely a dream she has and to my knowledge is the only time it happens but who knows, that and more eating scenes could be in the show considering there's nearly 200 episodes but after scouring a rather ** chunk of them this is what I found and I'm pretty content with it. Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, BattleJapan said:

I found this Mexican soap opera series with a very short fat suit scene and while looking to see if there was anymore scenes of it I found some scenes of the same actress doing some binge eating . So, I decided to compile everything I found into a little "Weight Gain Sequence". I will preface this though with some info, this isn't actually a weight gain sequence. The scenes eating scenes are due to this character suffering from Bulimia. I cut it out but after each scene she's either interrupted or goes to the toilet to vomit. Also the fat suit is merely a dream she has and to my knowledge is the only time it happens but who knows, that and more eating scenes could be in the show considering there's nearly 200 episodes but after scouring a rather ** chunk of them this is what I found and I'm pretty content with it. Enjoy. 

Thank you for all the effort though

On 12/26/2022 at 10:14 AM, BattleJapan said:

Personally, I see now reason to lock the thread. The volatile nature of this topic makes it so that something could show up at literally anytime. Sure you might not see anything new for months but eventually something always comes along old or new. Speaking of which, I find this compilation of an episode of some Asian Drama. I tried my best to find the full episode but this is all I could find.

I've searched far and wide, and found out that this is a Korean Drama entitled "Marry Me Now?" (English Title) and "Shall We Live Together" (Literal Title). The character's name is Yeon Da-yeon (Actress: Park Se-wan)

*The plot isn't about weight gain, just flashbacks of when she is still fat.

*Tried searching for the specific episodes, I only found one scene at Episode 14, around 42:44 - 44:18

*Also found this video which contains all the flashback scenes when the girl was still fat.

Have a nice day, and may this thread live longer :)

On 12/25/2022 at 3:08 PM, BattleJapan said:

So as it turns out, removing DRM from iTunes files is a lot more hassle then i thought it'd be. I managed to get the first 3 minutes out but anything beyond that I'd have to pay more than I'm willing to. On top of that it was immediately blocked on YouTube so I had to upload it to Mega. I believe the preview shows enough for you to know just how bad it is though. and,  like i said before, if you REALLLY wanted to see more than its more than likely still up on Canadian iTunes.

https://mega.nz/file/pjx3zI4A#jklSC2G7G053X27GPPM8tidMGfSFME4A1PuHzUwkB00

Well, you are completely right… I didn’t expected anything but bloody hell did that kill my vibe, thank you though for the effort, appreciated it

On 12/25/2022 at 3:08 PM, BattleJapan said:

So as it turns out, removing DRM from iTunes files is a lot more hassle then i thought it'd be. I managed to get the first 3 minutes out but anything beyond that I'd have to pay more than I'm willing to. On top of that it was immediately blocked on YouTube so I had to upload it to Mega. I believe the preview shows enough for you to know just how bad it is though. and,  like i said before, if you REALLLY wanted to see more than its more than likely still up on Canadian iTunes.

https://mega.nz/file/pjx3zI4A#jklSC2G7G053X27GPPM8tidMGfSFME4A1PuHzUwkB00

Well, you are completely right… I didn’t expected anything but bloody hell did that kill my vibe, thank you though for the effort, appreciated it

There were also makeup tests done for Santa Clause 3, but ultimately they decided not to continue in that direction. The website speculates that it was to make her look more "glamorous"; I think the actual answer was that they were not very good-looking appliances and it was judged to not be worth the expense, especially between Tim Allen's own prosthetics (partially hidden by the beard) and Martin Short's extensive makeup.

https://www.themakeupgallery.info/character/fat/overweight/clause.htm

image.png

1 hour ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

spacer.pngcan anyone tell what show this gif is from?

The scene in the gif is at 9:08.

There’s also a fun scene for those of that love fat girls farting at about 11 minutes in! 
She’s trying to get comfy in bed and is struggling because of her new bulk, and she just can’t stop letting out farts during this. 

Also plenty of great stuffing and embarrassing scenes throughout. 

8 hours ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

Thank you! If it’s not too much to ask could you tell me what the context is? Is this a sketch show or a sitcom?

No clue, I found the episode a while back on some YouTube playlist of fat suits and weight gain, sorry! 
If I had to guess, it seems like a sitcom/drama. 

Hey I don’t know if this was posted already but there’s this film called “lying to be perfect” or “Cinderella pact”, it’s one of those films in 2009 with two titles. Anyway I haven’t seen the full film but it the main woman is pretty chunk in it and her weight actually is a part of the plot, kind of. 

just thought I’d mention it.

22 hours ago, jd6013 said:

The scene in the gif is at 9:08.

There’s also a fun scene for those of that love fat girls farting at about 11 minutes in! 
She’s trying to get comfy in bed and is struggling because of her new bulk, and she just can’t stop letting out farts during this. 

Also plenty of great stuffing and embarrassing scenes throughout. 

This is amazing! Wish there were subtitles :)