Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest ChubbyLover2000
29 minutes ago, Anonymous Anon said:

Since were on the topic of advertisements, here’s one I found a while ago. It’s very brief but I think it’s pretty good. Around 0:15 , the woman with the mustard yellow top. 

Detail

20210925_170141.gif

17 hours ago, Weightcomicguy said:

this commercial

13 hours ago, Weightcomicguy said:

also meant to put up a bit of something nice after that short film

some have been here before but its been a long time for most of em

12 hours ago, Anonymous Anon said:

Since were on the topic of advertisements, here’s one I found a while ago. It’s very brief but I think it’s pretty good. Around 0:15 , the woman with the mustard yellow top. 

11 hours ago, Anonymous Anon said:

Here’s another one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvxpLU3lc0

For those who don't know, there's already a thread for advertisements: 

On 9/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, iginwood73 said:

does anyone know where i can find this?  the link doesnt work for me

Sounds good foxer, can you tell us what season it is? It's kind of hard to find anything with all this VPN shit since almost all the sites it's uploaded on are blocked in other countries but russia and since i don't speak russian it's double hard.

edit: Nvm found it http://joyshow.info/series/2008-univer/e094

Can anyone help with this?

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems like Renee Zellweger will use a fat suit in her role as Pam Hupp in the mini series The Thing about Pam

according to this article https://pagesix.com/2021/10/06/renee-zellweger-wears-fat-suit-to-play-killer-pam-hupp/

A shame Katy Mixon was not in any of the photos from the article, Mixon plays Betsy Faria in the series and well we know Katy Mixon doesn´t need a fat suit for that role, she might even be on the bigger side to portray Faria, hopefully she doesn´t need to lose any weight tho.

Guest ChubbyLover2000
On 7/24/2021 at 2:09 AM, ChubbyLover2000 said:

A Twitter profile posted these images but did not reveal where they are from!  If anyone knows which Japanese Dorama they come from I would be grateful!

20210723_014730.jpg

20210723_164129.jpg

20210724_020254.jpg

20210723_164133.jpg

I finally made gifs about

20211010_211758.gif

20211010_212409.gif

20211010_212752.gif

I found this on YT. Its a little confusing for me since I don't speak Arabic but from what the title is in English (How to get fat in 3 days) and basic context clues, it seems like what happens in the video is a woman stuffs herself and gets fat(?) in an attempt (at least from what i gather) to dissuade her flirty boss. Again, I don't speak the language so this for the most part is a shot in the dark. Nonetheless, I think its pretty great if it is a weight gain despite it being a completely different actor.

7 hours ago, ButtonBuster said:

Uh, can anyone translate please? 

A far as I can understand,  the speaker recomends her to break up with her boyfriend in order to loose weight and get a beach body.

Sadness leads to loss of appetite and, therefore, to weight loss.

But at the end it doesn´t work.

might be hard but theres an indian adaptation of 'good luck charlie' called 'best of luck nikki'. in one of the episodes the mom gets an allergic reaction and inflates to gigantic proportions. best of luck nikki apparently has the same episode but i cant find it. should be called "summer vacation"