Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

3 hours ago, Mugen Civic said:

A little fatphobic making her have a heart attack for being that fat and the message that fat is bad, unhealthy and only attracts unconsented bdsm feeders

Ohh I totally agree, specially as a fat person myself lol, but then again this Mexican show "Lo que callamos las mujeres" or "what us women keep quiet" is a soap opera, serial style trash tv show that does an episode on a different fringe societal issue ranging from sexual assault to teenage pregnancy and a bunch of other things, to other kinks and fetishes and sexuality in general and trivializes them and stereotypes them just as bad as it did with BDSM feederism and female obesity on here, so no need to feel particularly singled out hahah sort of a combination of a Law and Order SVU episode and a Lifetime movie and a day time soap opera. 

Unfortunately we can´t be too picky with our fat and feederism portrayals on here, my perv ass still enjoyed this because like I said, the actress is beautiful lol I hope they make more fat related dramas with her 🤣

3 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Don't read too much into it.

Well, it's literally shoehorned and there are several lines about how unhealthy she is, how it's weird that a skinny dude likes her and she must take care of herself. 

It's trying to teach the eat healthy story while also making a woman suffers one. And since it's mexican public tv, it's not the best written show ever.

16 minutes ago, panzagorda said:

Ohh I totally agree, specially as a fat person myself lol, but then again this Mexican show "Lo que callamos las mujeres" or "what us women keep quiet" is a soap opera, serial style trash tv show that does an episode on a different fringe societal issue ranging from sexual assault to teenage pregnancy and a bunch of other things, to other kinks and fetishes and sexuality in general and trivializes them and stereotypes them just as bad as it did with BDSM feederism and female obesity on here, so no need to feel particularly singled out hahah sort of a combination of a Law and Order SVU episode and a Lifetime movie and a day time soap opera. 

Unfortunately we can´t be too picky with our fat and feederism portrayals on here, my perv ass still enjoyed this because like I said, the actress is beautiful lol I hope they make more fat related dramas with her 🤣

Yeah, it was actually pretty good just having that girl around, hope this starts a trend of fat bad, be healthy just to get more episodes like this. Always loved those kind of episodes in general, they always exagerate the fatness to be as obvious as they can.

On 9/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, panzagorda said:

Mexican dramatic portrayal of feederism, obviously not in a positive light LMAO (basically a PG-13 version of FEED) of  but i´m sure you perverts will enjoy it, specially because the fat actress is beautiful. 

Hey! Its a movie about are websites user base.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:49 AM, l28996 said:

Another show "Bulging Brides"

Few episodes on Youtube. 

The opening 2-3 minutes shows them gorging and trying on wedding dresses that are too small. 

The channel actually has many episodes of the show available and all of them seem to feature a scene where they take all their measurements, you see their reactions and then you see how ill fitted their dresses, are It's honestly some pretty great stuff

1 hour ago, finalhazardark said:

The channel actually has many episodes of the show available and all of them seem to feature a scene where they take all their measurements, you see their reactions and then you see how ill fitted their dresses, are It's honestly some pretty great stuff

They also used a computer program that would morph a photo of them to show how they would look if they kept eating and gaining like they were.  Plus, the female trainer sometimes would say fun stuff about the women. Her favorite saying was always, " It's amazing that she hasn't blown up like a house..."   So great

Okay so someone posted one episode from this channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SyndicadoReality/search?query=bootcamp but are any of the others good? if so which ones?

same question here? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv9NvrwjzSrIHzpPMRQXZ-A/search?query=Bulging+Brides

I just feel like maybe these direct links might encourage more discussion and save me the trouble of personally watching youtube for 4hours and only having 10minutes of it be any good :)

13 minutes ago, Norse said:

Okay I’m glad that disgusting video is gone.

Me, too. I usually have a pretty strong stomach. But watching that video made me throw up. While I usually have no problem with messed up stuff happening in movies or shorts, I have to question: What in the holy fuck was going through that director's head when they made that?

3 hours ago, Theangelofdeath said:

Me, too. I usually have a pretty strong stomach. But watching that video made me throw up. While I usually have no problem with messed up stuff happening in movies or shorts, I have to question: What in the holy fuck was going through that director's head when they made that?

I couldn't stop gagging halfway through, and I once saw that bug bite movie where people were throwing up in theaters.