Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, Daniele.M said:

I don't understand, in what sense she sneeze?

Sense of smell, I'd imagine. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, jacknife said:

Imagine a world with no internet, no cable or satellite TV. Just 3 channels in black and white. Hard Times. Here's one from those dim dark days.

Wow that’s a real throwback. Back from the days motels with color tv’s were cutting edge of fashion and luxury. I shudder to think what it would’ve been like growing up with a kink back then 😖 imagine thinking you’re the only one

40 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Wow that’s a real throwback. Back from the days motels with color tv’s were cutting edge of fashion and luxury. I shudder to think what it would’ve been like growing up with a kink back then 😖 imagine thinking you’re the only one

Imagine a world where the average American woman was a size four. 

On 7/9/2021 at 9:40 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hb9f5

Heres one of the best ones from back in those days. Samantha on Bewitched pregnant and feeding herself the entire episode.

8 hours ago, McK said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hb9f5

Heres one of the best ones from back in those days. Samantha on Bewitched pregnant and feeding herself the entire episode.

Back when an actress' real life pregnancy (and the subsequent hiding thereof) was literally the only way we ever got weight gain content in TV shows, and when movies used horrible pillow prosthetics for bellies. I do NOT miss those days. 

Guest ChubbyLover2000

A Twitter profile posted these images but did not reveal where they are from!  If anyone knows which Japanese Dorama they come from I would be grateful!

20210723_014730.jpg

20210723_164129.jpg

20210724_020254.jpg

20210723_164133.jpg

Guest ChubbyLover2000
On 7/24/2021 at 11:35 AM, SyabLovesChub said:

Mind sharing the twitter account you got this from?

This one 

On 7/9/2021 at 6:40 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

I don't have to imagine, I remember! And you're right, it was strange having the ** kink and not even having a word for it.

On the plus side, it was much easier to watch TV back then. You could very quickly determine the best show to watch, or conclude there was nothing worth watching and turn the damn thing off!