Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

12 hours ago, SRSully95 said:

Hey, I remember hearing somewhere (I think on Curvage somewhere, actually), that the TV show Will and Grace has a weight gain moment. I'm able to watch it on Hulu right now and was wondering if anyone knew what the exact episode was?

i think it was the last (or old last) where a character has a dream about the future and in it shes fat

On 6/7/2017 at 10:36 AM, foxer1 said:

As I promised here is a photo of the old materials.

Will and Grace(8.23 Friends with Benefits)-the main character has a dream where her fat ass.(time 0:38-5:00)

Full Hose(3.19 Those Better Not Be the Days)-heroes dream of the distant future.In it, Rebecca has a huge ass. (by the way,if the link failed to come then try this-the episode will be there thewatchseries.us)imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

грейс 038-500.jpg

дом.jpg

дом2.jpg

дом3 1440-1608.jpg

I think there’s one in “the hood of horror” involving caviar 

That’s still old, what I meant was hoping to have either a new horror movie or new horror tv series from either 2022 or 2023 that has any weight gain scene’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, RayRocks said:

That’s still old, what I meant was hoping to have either a new horror movie or new horror tv series from either 2022 or 2023 that has any weight gain scene’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, why didn’t you just say “any horror movies coming soon that have weight gain scenes?”?

I was wondering if anybody could help there were a series of videos on here where there was a princess either from Japan or China where she goes into the village and rapidly eats something that looks like do and at the end of the video she ends up getting a very large tummy and the prince I guess picked her up and she ends up falling over because of her big belly I was wondering if anybody knew the name of that video in the full clip so that I could find it on YouTube

7 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

I was wondering if anybody could help there were a series of videos on here where there was a princess either from Japan or China where she goes into the village and rapidly eats something that looks like do and at the end of the video she ends up getting a very large tummy and the prince I guess picked her up and she ends up falling over because of her big belly I was wondering if anybody knew the name of that video in the full clip so that I could find it on YouTube

does anyone know the name of this movie? I don't remember the plot well, I remember that there are two girls one fat and one thin, the thin one does something that pisses off the fat one and she gets angry and locks her in the bathroom, if I remember correctly there is a slight weight gain , unfortunately I don't remember much else

4 minutes ago, Daniele.M said:

does anyone know the name of this movie? I don't remember the plot well, I remember that there are two girls one fat and one thin, the thin one does something that pisses off the fat one and she gets angry and locks her in the bathroom, if I remember correctly there is a slight weight gain , unfortunately I don't remember much else

Is it a foreign film? If not, would we recognize any of the actresses? If it is foreign, from what region? Have they been in other things we might have seen them in? 

3 minutes ago, ButtonBuster said:

Is it a foreign film? If not, would we recognize any of the actresses? If it is foreign, from what region? Have they been in other things we might have seen them in? 

I don't know, I don't think they were famous actresses, I wish I could give more information but I just remember that the skinny girl was chained in the bathroom and dies at the end of the film, sorry 😞

48 minutes ago, Daniele.M said:

I’m trying to look up stuff with the description you made. No luck yet, but I’m very interested