Chris9788

Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

3,884 posts / 4273886 viewsLast Reply

You know which actress I’m looking forward wearing a fat suit and fat prosthetic makeup, Bella Thorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello, years ago I was watching a series about a family of spies, I'm not sure but I remember that in one of the episodes one of the female protagonists got fat. does anyone remember something? Can you help me?

On 2/26/2021 at 5:47 PM, RayRocks said:

You know which actress I’m looking forward wearing a fat suit and fat prosthetic makeup, Bella Thorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you just mean this in general, or should we be expecting something from her regarding this?

Do you just mean this in general, or should we be expecting something from her regarding this?

In general

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Daniele.M said:

hello, years ago I was watching a series about a family of spies, I'm not sure but I remember that in one of the episodes one of the female protagonists got fat. does anyone remember something? Can you help me?

I think that was Disney Channel's KC Undercover. Zendaya did wear a fat suit as her character impersonated a teacher, but it had to be taken from the site because Zendaya's character was a teenager, even though I think at the time she was in the "20-something-plays-a-teenager" phase of acting. I could be wrong about both bits

5 hours ago, Theangelofdeath said:

I think that was Disney Channel's KC Undercover. Zendaya did wear a fat suit as her character impersonated a teacher, but it had to be taken from the site because Zendaya's character was a teenager, even though I think at the time she was in the "20-something-plays-a-teenager" phase of acting. I could be wrong about both bits

I'm sure it's not that

1 hour ago, Daniele.M said:

sitcom

My spy family maybe? But i don't know if there was  a weight gain scene. If you remember the "gainer" was an adult or a younger character? 

39 minutes ago, Disaster98 said:

My spy family maybe? But i don't know if there was  a weight gain scene. If you remember the "gainer" was an adult or a younger character? 

I think that was the series, i don't remember who gaining, sorry

1 ora fa, Daniele.M ha detto:

Penso che quella fosse la serie, non ricordo chi ha guadagnato, mi dispiace

Unfortunately i have no idea about the episode 

4 hours ago, Disaster98 said:

Unfortunately i have no idea about the episode 

I remember probably wrong

the episodes are all up on youtube 

edit: skimmed through most of them and didnt really notice anything, though im usually partial towards comically large fatsuits so if it was subtle i wasnt looking out for it

On 10/27/2017 at 8:29 PM, Ms. LovelyMeow said:

Here it is with subtitles and improved through the use of editing, smoke and mirrors - some  all translated language has been added for drama, character substitutes used - I pretty much re-drafted this story from the ground up for this community. Leave a like if you enjoy it:

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h49m41s436.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h50m46s357.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h51m23s586.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h51m44s256.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h52m06s342.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h52m26s773.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h53m56s104.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h54m32s500.png

I just came across this today and was wondering if anyone still had the links at all?

there was something posted here a while ago and i cant find it again for the life of me. it was from a brazilian or portugese show? the video was the woman walking down some staird to her husband, and i remember a photo being posted of her much bigger in a bright dress. if anyone could help thatd be great, she was beautiful 

Looks like there might be some weight gain in the newest season of Netflix's animated show Paradise PD...although it's mostly looking like it will be male oriented. The chief's wife is pregnant, so we MIGHT get some big belly goodness on that end. 

Guest JigglyArms

Here's some stuff I found in my latest dive into Youtube, 90% sure it hasnt been shared here

This whole vid is top quality

This one is awesome too, timestamps are 0:35, 7:00, 12:00, and I think 23:30

and finally, a nice commercial here

7 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Here's some stuff I found in my latest dive into Youtube, 90% sure it hasnt been shared here

This whole vid is top quality

This one is awesome too, timestamps are 0:35, 7:00, 12:00, and I think 23:30

and finally, a nice commercial here

the first two have been shared, as far as I remember

On 3/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, Paunchybellyman said:

I'd like to find this full movie

Of what I can see, Fat Front is on Amazon Prime Video here in Denmark.

But for the US market, its on Google Play and Itunes, can be rented for 3.99 on Google Play