Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 11/27/2019 at 6:21 PM, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Does anyone happen to know where these come from?  I know the actress in the first picture is Tracey Ullman but that's about it.

Tracy 1.jpg

Unknown.jpg

On 11/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, SovereignGuyver said:

That`s from Tracy`s show called State Of The Union, it used to air on HBO a long while ago. I used to one the series on dvd...may purchase it again next Tuesday when I have money.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:20 PM, SovereignGuyver said:

Sorry, I found nothing...I`ll order the dvd on Tuesday along with Blue Collar tv---it has a couple fat suit skits I remember being worth the dvds.

I hope I'm not distracting anyone? I would very much like to know how things are with this. Tuesday has passed-have the results?

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
6 hours ago, dudethatswaffle said:

Ah, thanks for explaining. What was the deal with the whole plus-size beauty pageant sub-plot?

That requires a bit of a delve - so the long-haired guy named 'Salem' in the translation and the dark haired schlubby looking guy with a beard (Fedor) are meant to be the same person - the series is called Зайцев +1 because Salem has a split personality, with Fedor (his other persona) serving as his +1. The plus-sized pageant was set up on behalf of the school and Salem was meant to be the impartial judge of it. This of course is complicated somewhat, when the models start trying to win favor with Salem to improve their odds with favors and other stipulations (the fan ending of the clip featured above with the plus-sized Valencia was one of these models trying to guarantee herself a win after getting Salems friend to vouch for her) Unfortunately for Salem and all of the pageant hopefuls who thought they were going to be crowned champion, his alter-ego Fedor comes out during the finale and chooses the curly haired blonde woman in the audience, which is why things go off the rails if you're watching the episode in full.  

1 hour ago, RayRocks said:

I'm still hoping for a American version of Es kommt noch Dicker soon someday, I just don't know who will play the American version of Jessica and how the American actress would look underneath all that Heavy fat prosthetic makeup.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

It would be a fabulous idea!

Apart from that... Tapatalk is dead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNJ3dzsKFKZSiaID3m1R8

On 12/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, foxer1 said:

I hope I'm not distracting anyone? I would very much like to know how things are with this. Tuesday has passed-have the results?

Hey so, sorry about the delay---my place doesn't have wifi at the moment and I wasn't able to get the dvds due to bills. The good news is that it`s taken care of now and I can get the dvds next month--if that is something people still want. I`m deeply sorry for the delay, my bills were enormous and had to be prioritized over the dvds. 

1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

No by finding a video with her whole body 

& yet we can still barely see how the weight gain looks on her body, thus proving my point. In any case, why do you feel the need to show up someone you've had no interaction with before when all they did was make an observation?