Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

There's a Korean 3d cartoon movie coming out at some point called snow White and the red shoes (or something like that). It looks godawful, like a Shrek rip off, but it's of interest to us as here snow White is actually short and obese but with a pair of magic red shoes (which I could have sworn was wizard of Oz not Shure white) she's a tall skinny Disney princess who still eats like a pig. The highlights might be interesting at least, it seems like something I'd write.

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

There's a Korean 3d cartoon movie coming out at some point called snow White and the red shoes (or something like that). It looks godawful, like a Shrek rip off, but it's of interest to us as here snow White is actually short and obese but with a pair of magic red shoes (which I could have sworn was wizard of Oz not Shure white) she's a tall skinny Disney princess who still eats like a pig. The highlights might be interesting at least, it seems like something I'd write.

The exact title is "Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs" and yeah, it might be interesting. 

6 hours ago, Batman76 said:

I thought It was already out, I remember the trailer from a couple years back then backlash from western pop media.

33 minutes ago, Celebmorpher said:

I thought It was already out, I remember the trailer from a couple years back then backlash from western pop media.

It apparently came out this July in Korea. Not sure if it will ever come out in the rest of the world.

5 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

So Fatness WeightGain on YouTube found the Russian series we've discussed before featuring the blonde woman in the purple sweater. Her scenes are 3:40, 6:10 and 8:25. If they are a member here, much obliged.

She literally ballooned up thrice her initial weight in a matter of seconds, but instead running up right to the hospital, she keep crying out loud from one corner of the mall to the other. Lol, sounds like an average WG fiction. Is this you, comrade @Russian Troll ?

On 8/28/2019 at 12:05 AM, Ivan86 said:

I know that someone posted a Google Drive video of the same character earlier in this thread, but that was a post-weight gain scene. I was hoping for a video of this scene (which, unlike the Google Drive video, shows the weight gain): https://www.deviantart.com/apexreaper12/art/Fairy-Lake-weight-gain-1-780526722

Just making sure my request isn't forgotten about.

11 hours ago, Morbiose said:

That moment doesn't technically exist; it's a combination of two scenes when she's slurping down noodles by the bowlful and when she's shown as fat in a later episode.

In that case, would you be able to post the 2 videos containing those scenes?

A few years ago, somebody posted a German Video about feederism: Hilf mir! mein Freund mästet mich (Help me! my boyfriend is fattening me)

I understand it is a dramatization of a real case

Now they made a second  version. As the original one, it gives a negative vision of Feederism, but I think still worth watching

If you don't understand German, go to  the  feeding scene at 8:49

(I have already uploaded it on other thread, but I think it fits better here )

4 hours ago, Pronyma said:

Anyone knows what movie/tv show is this scene? Thanks 

I know. Remember a very long time since I posted an episode of the Russian TV series Footprint (След)? He is. The girls suffer from hallucinations that they have gained weight and one of them cuts herself with a knife. I'm surprised anyone could make a video out of it. A little glad.