Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

28 minutes ago, Joat said:

Out of curiosity, I know this is a weight gain plot or scene type thread. Where might I find some belly expansion/inflation type stuff, or even body that results in reaching limits. I've known of the popular and most common searches, from horror movies, etc. but surely there must be some other stuff around the world right?

Long time Lurker, first time poster.

https://thebellyguide.home.blog/

There was one in a smiliar quality also from a russian tv show. A sitcom i believe, the scene where one of the girls was in a fat suit was inside a mall. I believe she got fat when eating chips. Anyone remember this and can find it?

8 hours ago, Karl90 said:

There was one in a smiliar quality also from a russian tv show. A sitcom i believe, the scene where one of the girls was in a fat suit was inside a mall. I believe she got fat when eating chips. Anyone remember this and can find it?

I mentioned it a few pages back, I remember it being posted on Fatness WeightGain 's YouTube channel for like a day then it was removed, just managed to copy the name of the show which I sadly can't remember anymore and found the show on a Russian streaming site. Definitely one of the best sequences and fat suits I've seen in a television show.

8 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I mentioned it a few pages back, I remember it being posted on Fatness WeightGain 's YouTube channel for like a day then it was removed, just managed to copy the name of the show which I sadly can't remember anymore and found the show on a Russian streaming site. Definitely one of the best sequences and fat suits I've seen in a television show.

6 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

Zaitsev+1 s2e5

2 hours ago, fatmancer said:

Zaitsev+1 s2e5

Nah that's not the one i mean. The one i mean was in a mall and she was actually wearing a fat suit. If i remember correctly she was eating fries and suddenly rapidly gained a lot of weight within seconds. All i know is it was russian and features in this thread at one point.

Theres a few things you can mean by that. The preview doesn't work if too many people access it in a short time, so you gotta download it. If theres even more people accesing it you wont even be able to download it so at the top right press the "add to my folder" or whatever it's called in your language. Than go to https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive and the file will be at the top. Right click that file and make a copy. It will appear again below as a copy and that can be downloaded. If you mean the downloaded version won't play simply add ".mp4" at the end of the file name.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
6 hours ago, RayRocks said:

There's a horror movie that has a scene that has a slight weight gain, it's called Tamara.

This was mentioned on page 66 as well, though a link was never provided - I just want to give context to the scene so that the squeamish can choose to click or not, it is not a good scene and certainly doesn't provide fetish fuel as it does gross-out shock. The lead of the film, Tamara, has found herself accidentally murdered by her peers one night and in manner similar to 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', returns from the dead to exact revenge on her classmate assailants. Each person she kills is done so with a twist of irony (the drunk abusive character is forced to eat a beer bottle, glass shards and all) so when we're introduced to bulimic character Kisha who cares too much about looking skinny, you can imagine the manner of her demise. 

Flash forward to the third act of the film during a house party, we have Kisha cornered in the bathroom by the aforementioned dead-but-not-quite Tamara who uses her otherworldly powers to hypnotize Kisha. She unbuttons her shirt as her hands travel downward, feeling her belly - we then cut to a quick flash back montage of Kisha eating and feeling her own stomach. Immediately after, Kisha doubles over on the floor and begins to dry heave, this soon gives way to slightly wetter heaves until at least she vomits up all of her internal organs in a matter not dissimilar to a fire hydrant jetting out a gallon of chunky salsa. It's then revealed that the vomit indiscretion shot was a hallucination and Kisha stands up seemingly unaffected, but still hypnotized as she leaves the bathroom and travels to the kitchen where she begins eating anything she can get her hands on. After a few seconds, she's stopped and dragged away by her classmates trying to stop Tamara. As they sit in the car and try and put together a plan of action, Kisha is found gnawing her fingers to the bone as the hypnotism continues. 

If you still want to watch this scene despite this, you can do so here from 1:05:19 - 1:09:20 - now let us never speak of this again. 

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

This was mentioned on page 66 as well, though a link was never provided - I just want to give context to the scene so that the squeamish can choose to click or not, it is not a good scene and certainly doesn't provide fetish fuel as it does gross-out shock. The lead of the film, Tamara, has found herself accidentally murdered by her peers one night and in manner similar to 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', returns from the dead to exact revenge on her classmate assailants. Each person she kills is done so with a twist of irony (the drunk abusive character is forced to eat a beer bottle, glass shards and all) so when we're introduced to bulimic character Kisha who cares too much about looking skinny, you can imagine the manner of her demise. 

Flash forward to the third act of the film during a house party, we have Kisha cornered in the bathroom by the aforementioned dead-but-not-quite Tamara who uses her otherworldly powers to hypnotize Kisha. She unbuttons her shirt as her hands travel downward, feeling her belly - we then cut to a quick flash back montage of Kisha eating and feeling her own stomach. Immediately after, Kisha doubles over on the floor and begins to dry heave, this soon gives way to slightly wetter heaves until at least she vomits up all of her internal organs in a matter not dissimilar to a fire hydrant jetting out a gallon of chunky salsa. It's then revealed that the vomit indiscretion shot was a hallucination and Kisha stands up seemingly unaffected, but still hypnotized as she leaves the bathroom and travels to the kitchen where she begins eating anything she can get her hands on. After a few seconds, she's stopped and dragged away by her classmates trying to stop Tamara. As they sit in the car and try and put together a plan of action, Kisha is found gnawing her fingers to the bone as the hypnotism continues. 

If you still want to watch this scene despite this, you can do so here from 1:05:19 - 1:09:20 - now let us never speak of this again. 

Video gone lol 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

It still works for me, if you google "Tamara 2005 full movie" you should be able to find it quite easily. 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Not worth it just watched it and omg that is disgusting as hell frfr who is beating there meat to this?!?! Lol sick 

That's why I put in a disclaimer on my post detailing why it wasn't worth it. 

3 hours ago, RayRocks said:

You know you left out the ending of Tamara were Kisha steals Tamara's book, dose this mean she becomes a fat looser version of Tamara was, if there was a sequel?

Looking at the budget, that's not going to happen. I doubt they even seriously put in the effort to follow it up with another film, it just makes a good horror cliche to end your film leaving the audience feeling unsettled and wary to keep them sufficiently creeped out well into the credits. Friday the 13th did it the best IMO:

On 7/8/2019 at 1:27 AM, lovelymeow555 said:

it just makes a good horror cliche to end your film leaving the audience feeling unsettled and wary to keep them sufficiently creeped out well into the credits. Friday the 13th did it the best IMO:

Are you kidding? Audience members like you are the reason writers thinks it is a great and cool idea to leave a story with a million loose ends and no satisfactory ending. It is the lazy writer's easy way out.