Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

23 minutes ago, BigFatDani said:

There were a couple of ABC after school special movies about girls switching weights. One was called Magical Makeover and the other was called Through Thick and Thin. Anyone ever see these?

I do except, I couldn't find any watch online videos to full episodes of those two and also I didn't know there was a body weight switch in Magical Makeover. 

Melanie has shared some photos of her character's 20 kilogram weight gain! Sadly we have to wait until the beginning of July, but I'll be keeping a close eye out for any updates on her sexy gain. The show is called Sturm der Liebe and the #SturmDerLiebe on Instagram has some rather sexy photos of her eating large amounts of food to pile on the pounds for her character's TV show role that she got where she needs to gain 20 kilos for the part. The show, which is German, has a YouTube channel. If you look up the show on YouTube you'll find the official channel as one of the first options, where they've uploaded a lot of recent episodes. So it will be available on YouTube! Each episode is between 40-50 minutes long so expect a LOT of good scenes for her character, Natascha Schweitzer. I Went back and looked at a few of the episodes and they tend to focus on a few characters an episode so I'd imagine that she'd be in a large, no pun intended, amount of the episode. I can't wait to see her huge booty and protruding belly in action.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Dark Matter said:

Sup guys its been ages. Anyways loved the content that has been uploaded in this thread since my last post. But now i would like some help in finding this movie. Its called "Kyoto Elegy" aka "Manga Niku to Boku" in Romaji. It is a 2014 Japanese comedy movie based on the novel of the same romaji name written by Shiki Asaka which premiered in that year's Tokyo IFF. The director of this movie who is also one of the actresses in the film Kiki Sugino had donned a good fatsuit for her role in this film. Tried for months to find a link for the full film but all i could find was some promo stills from the movie and the movies trailers. Really hoped to introduce u guys to the full movie myself, but now i have no choice since i have exhausted all my leads. Given below is the movie's site and some of the movie stills i had found. Good hunting gentlemen.

http://manganikutoboku.official-movie.com/

Kyoto_Elegy-p1.thumb.jpg.e5e997b79f818ec7240f30d956b61315.jpgp9-schilling-sugino-a-20151217.thumb.jpg.3cb7c664b6c20c68e8c24440a5c2c632.jpg44055664_.thumb.jpg.4fab187d749413e396dd09cabd602242.jpg

Kyoto_Elegy-trailer1.thumb.jpg.b4be25250c931c682721376114ad7729.jpgKyoto-Elegy-2.thumb.jpg.55826a5d5e4409f6d8762464d751792d.jpgKyoto-Elegy-000.thumb.jpg.1e5aabefb1aaa3dccd32de20c870248e.jpg

Good news guys, it seems that the movie Kyoto Elegy might be available for streaming online in Netflix Japan. Here is the link to the site which might give some more clarification regarding it. https://whatsnewonnetflix.com/japan/15160/kyoto-elegy-2013 

Whether or not the movie has english subs or is available for streaming in other Netflix countries is for someone who has access to both netflix or vpn to figure out.

I noticed that people seem to ignore some Netflix shows on here especially the lesser known shows.. Which I would think falls under this category. I don't have pics or links, but a show I have seen that has some weight gain between Seasons.

Like "Rain" It is a french show that is English Dubbed. It's about Rain that has been effected by a Virus. I don't really know their names as they are french. So I will go by Main chick & The Religious Chick. If people know the names. Feel free to add. So there is a gain between the 2 between seasons. I will say there will be no spoilers if people wish to watch these shows on Netflix.

The Main Chick: From Season 1 to Season 2. She does not get fat, but there is a weight gain & looks a little more curvier.

The Religious Chick: Again from Season 1 to Season 2. While not a huge gain. There is a noticeably larger belly. A lot of the time it was covered up with a bag strap or in later episodes. A baggy jacket. However in the first 2 Episodes of season 2 you do get a chance to see it, but quickly. Episode 1 there is a big scene when they go to a place & she is standing with her side to the camera & you can see it. It cuts away & she is standing in the back.

Again no pics, but worth a look & I feel like I contributed lol.

Guest JigglyArms
1 hour ago, stan28 said:

I noticed that people seem to ignore some Netflix shows on here especially the lesser known shows.. Which I would think falls under this category. I don't have pics or links, but a show I have seen that has some weight gain between Seasons.

Like "Rain" It is a french show that is English Dubbed. It's about Rain that has been effected by a Virus. I don't really know their names as they are french. So I will go by Main chick & The Religious Chick. If people know the names. Feel free to add. So there is a gain between the 2 between seasons. I will say there will be no spoilers if people wish to watch these shows on Netflix.

The Main Chick: From Season 1 to Season 2. She does not get fat, but there is a weight gain & looks a little more curvier.

The Religious Chick: Again from Season 1 to Season 2. While not a huge gain. There is a noticeably larger belly. A lot of the time it was covered up with a bag strap or in later episodes. A baggy jacket. However in the first 2 Episodes of season 2 you do get a chance to see it, but quickly. Episode 1 there is a big scene when they go to a place & she is standing with her side to the camera & you can see it. It cuts away & she is standing in the back.

You mean the Rain? The one that's in Danish? Not French

Looks promising, I'm too baked to look for screenshots rn but I promise I would otherwise.

Anybody else wanna find this?

Guest JigglyArms
5 hours ago, Qwaszx11a said:

can we have a reupload of these? they cannot be viewed anymore and they look interesting

Edited by JigglyArms
False info

9 hours ago, stan28 said:

Were the gains plot related?

On 6/6/2019 at 5:37 PM, JigglyArms said:

You mean the Rain? The one that's in Danish? Not French

Looks promising, I'm too baked to look for screenshots rn but I promise I would otherwise.

Anybody else wanna find this?

My bad. I knew it was not originally in English

On 6/7/2019 at 1:32 AM, Dr. Feeder said:

Were the gains plot related?

No.

Guest JigglyArms
12 hours ago, JustPassing said:

I singlehandedly searched every single piece of media on that list, going through plot summaries, reviews and even watching full episodes myself. I could find absolutely nothing. Everything was either found before, didn't involve weight gain, or was male weight gain.

Guest Drewsive2000
1 hour ago, JigglyArms said:

I singlehandedly searched every single piece of media on that list, going through plot summaries, reviews and even watching full episodes myself. I could find absolutely nothing. Everything was either found before, didn't involve weight gain, or was male weight gain.

you got honey potted bruh