Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 5:47 PM, RayRocks said:

You know which actress I’m looking forward wearing a fat suit and fat prosthetic makeup, Bella Thorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you just mean this in general, or should we be expecting something from her regarding this?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Daniele.M said:

does anyone know the name of this movie? I don't remember the plot well, I remember that there are two girls one fat and one thin, the thin one does something that pisses off the fat one and she gets angry and locks her in the bathroom, if I remember correctly there is a slight weight gain , unfortunately I don't remember much else

Is it a foreign film? If not, would we recognize any of the actresses? If it is foreign, from what region? Have they been in other things we might have seen them in? 

On 6/15/2021 at 9:51 AM, Daniele.M said:

I don't know, I don't think they were famous actresses, I wish I could give more information but I just remember that the skinny girl was chained in the bathroom and dies at the end of the film, sorry 😞

How long ago was this movie? 70's? 80's? 90's? 2000's? Did they have accents? What race were they? Were they tall, or short? C'mon, details man, details! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 11:15 AM, chubbyblubber said:

Can't remember if this was ever posted here or not.

From The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, a guy's girlfriend auditions to become Miss Deep Dish 2003, then they bring the past "winners" out and they've all gotten really fat.

" you gonna let your girl get all huge like that?" 

HELL YES I WOULD! And $20,000 to boot? It's a dream come true! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 8:24 PM, RaymondFiammettaFiammetta said:

You know who I wish for someone to either gain weight or wear a fat prosthetic makeup and fat suit, Halston Sage from Prodigal Son.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gain weight yes, fat suit no. There have been exactly ZERO fat suits that have looked even the LEAST bit realistic. They all make people look like alien blobs. 

I know we're supposed to like the 'idea' behind it, but I can only suspend my disbelief so far. I would just prefer that she gain weight for real. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 6:50 PM, AstydamiaGhiselin said:

This might be a bit of a long shot and I'm not too sure if it fits the topic, but I figured it was worth a shot. I have a vivid memory of a play that was posted on youtube a while back that focused on two women sitting on a stage. It was in another language so it was hard to make out what it was about, but from what I could tell the play was holiday themed and either one or both of them was playing Mrs. Clause. Both were a bit older and were dressed in all red, and a few minutes into the play, both rip off their girdles to reveal that they had gained weight. Both give audible sighs and scratch their guts for the nest few minutes.

That's about all I remember, and I haven't been able to find it since. Anyone have any ideas?

Do you remember what country it's from? Perhaps French, German, Swedish, etc. One of those?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...