Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 3:08 PM, maxgrowth said:

These things seem to come in cycles. Amazing lack of stuff though, considering the vast array of minor original content producers out there. Especially the fantasy themed shows that seem to NEVER incorporate weight gain into their storylines.

There seems to be a real dread on the part of some producers that they might accidentally stumble into the creation of "fetish fuel". I think, also, that ever since the size acceptance movement went (somewhat) mainstream, there's probably a fear of offending people.

3 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Sure, it's not erotic but let's give it credit in that it's one of the few times a feeder has been portrayed as something other than a sexual sadist.

Seems like a painfully low bar, but I agree. (City Island is still the high water mark of positive portrayals).

23 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Is fetish fuel something they truly dread over?

In this specific case?  As far as fetishism in mainstream media goes, weight gain seems to rate somewhere slightly above bestiality.

9 hours ago, maxgrowth said:

I imagine it probably has to do with budget constraints? The big bucks go to the Talent these days, so they scrape by everyplace else they can. Look at some of the terrible CGI and greenscreen background locations. Even explosions and plain old fire are done digitally. Scorpion, in particular, on CBS, has some awful digital work.

So it's usually easier to pare down the creative elements that are costly with stopgaps and band-aids, than invest extra time and effort.

This has always struck me as one of the less expensive effects to realize effectively, though.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, AdventureWeirdo said:

"I see big things in your future , mainly me" 

And 

-"How come you wouldn't even look at me when I was her size?" 

-"You were never her size, don't flatter yourself."

GOLD LINES HAHA

Really make me think if Johnny is a FA or he just happened to date fat ladies, nonetheless, good content! 

"You can just tell a lot by the way a guy washes an elephant.  He's got that velvet touch." (licks cupcake icing off finger)

This entire episode has been burned into my brain since high school. It's still hot as hell decades later.

• 1 year later...

Stumbled across this short film, The Five Wives & Lives of Melvyn Pfefferberg, that features an ssbbw character with an oral fixation (that seems to border on cannibalism). Some mild feeding scenes, which are rare enough in mainstream films these days. Fairly cute film, fairly cute actress, at least so far as my tastes run. Just for reference, her name is Sally Plumb. This was shot back in 2015 so I have no idea what she looks like currently.

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h15m10s292.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h13m28s697.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h13m06s844.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h11m52s869.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h11m36s130.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h10m01s565.png

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...