Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

30 minutes ago, stan28 said:

Keep it up. I often have no idea why this site started to stop posting when celebs would get pregnant. As if you go back form the beginning & the original site before it crashed. There was nothing off limits.

Yeah, that doesn't make a lot of sense. They had no problem starting a thread for Mila Kunis but then never updated it during her pregnancies. Plus, I'm a big fan of Milla Jovovich's pregnancies, partly because she gained 70+ pounds in her first and 50+ pounds in her third. By that logic, you'd think she'd have a thread on here, too, but there's nothing for her

I will never understand how these things work

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Daniele.M said:

hello, years ago I was watching a series about a family of spies, I'm not sure but I remember that in one of the episodes one of the female protagonists got fat. does anyone remember something? Can you help me?

I think that was Disney Channel's KC Undercover. Zendaya did wear a fat suit as her character impersonated a teacher, but it had to be taken from the site because Zendaya's character was a teenager, even though I think at the time she was in the "20-something-plays-a-teenager" phase of acting. I could be wrong about both bits

• 6 months later...
13 minutes ago, Norse said:

Okay I’m glad that disgusting video is gone.

Me, too. I usually have a pretty strong stomach. But watching that video made me throw up. While I usually have no problem with messed up stuff happening in movies or shorts, I have to question: What in the holy fuck was going through that director's head when they made that?

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2023 at 4:51 PM, ChubbyGomez said:

Not exactly  a weight gain but in the beginning of Modern Family Claire had a little tanker on her and looks great 😍🤤

IMG_2365.jpg

JPEG image-0ABA1BEEAC92-1.jpeg

Well, Julie Bowen was carrying twins when they filmed the pilot, so afterwards, she probably still had a bit of weight on her when filming the rest of season 1.