Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 10 months later...
8 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Glad to hear that the average American watcher found a cartoon about an obese family leader who tolerate his dog having casually interspecies sexual encounters with women or his baby being basically Oedipus, still pertaining to the expectations of their moral ground.

It's better than you.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that people seem to ignore some Netflix shows on here especially the lesser known shows.. Which I would think falls under this category. I don't have pics or links, but a show I have seen that has some weight gain between Seasons.

Like "Rain" It is a french show that is English Dubbed. It's about Rain that has been effected by a Virus. I don't really know their names as they are french. So I will go by Main chick & The Religious Chick. If people know the names. Feel free to add. So there is a gain between the 2 between seasons. I will say there will be no spoilers if people wish to watch these shows on Netflix.

The Main Chick: From Season 1 to Season 2. She does not get fat, but there is a weight gain & looks a little more curvier.

The Religious Chick: Again from Season 1 to Season 2. While not a huge gain. There is a noticeably larger belly. A lot of the time it was covered up with a bag strap or in later episodes. A baggy jacket. However in the first 2 Episodes of season 2 you do get a chance to see it, but quickly. Episode 1 there is a big scene when they go to a place & she is standing with her side to the camera & you can see it. It cuts away & she is standing in the back.

Again no pics, but worth a look & I feel like I contributed lol.

On 6/6/2019 at 5:37 PM, JigglyArms said:

You mean the Rain? The one that's in Danish? Not French

Looks promising, I'm too baked to look for screenshots rn but I promise I would otherwise.

Anybody else wanna find this?

My bad. I knew it was not originally in English

On 6/7/2019 at 1:32 AM, Dr. Feeder said:

Were the gains plot related?

No.

• 1 month later...

I am thinking of creating a website that focus's on Shows & Movies that involve weight gain. It will take me a few weeks to make & it will be one of those weebly/wix websites as I don't have the money to run it. Unless I do a donation for it. But I want to make sure everyone is able to access it.

Too not piss the mods here off. I would gladly add a link that goes directly to this site. I probably won't add a chat on it. So people will still have to come here to discuss the topics here still.

So this will be like an index kind of site. I will not be posting video's on it. What I am thinking is putting a description, But I also want to find a way to put star reviews or something. So if you like or dislike a show or movie. Your can rate it. As we may like weigh gain, but We also like good shows & movies. I probably will need help. So I may put a suggestion part.

I am calling the site BBM (Big Beautiful Movies).

So to be fair. It won't just be female. So I will add a Male & female section. In that case it will be the same link.

I might do a Celebrity Weight Gain HOF & a Fat Suit HOF. Just for fun. Put it to like a Yearly vote.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Key feature would be to flag expired links and solicit new ones that point to the content as the expired one did. That is a huge annoyance with such sites--all the expired links.

See I don't want anything to get flagged. Which is why I am keeping it an Index page. Though I will try to make it fun.

Cause I am sure there are weight gain movies we have not heard about that are out there & would be nice to review & use for research.

Did you know there is a Movie called Devil Food?

Want to know the kicker with this movie? You cannot find it anywhere. So I want to put on this site. The most common to international & very rare.

So I will be breaking them down into categories. Like Movies, TV Shows, TV Movies & Animated (As there are fans of that, not judging)

For the HOF. I am thinking once I am set up with the site. I have 3 categories: Fat Actress, Fat Actor & Fat Suit (Which is both) So my idea is to talk with the mods on here & come up with a category of 5 names in each. We then put it to everyone on the site to vote. The most votes gets in. The lowest will be off the next years ballot. In the event of a tie, 2 will go in.

I know there are artistic people here. If anyone would like to have a go at creating & donating some artwork for BBM. Please do. Other wise I will likely look for Movie scenes & posters for the background. As I said I can't really afford to pay anyone. So please keep that in mind.

3 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

There's nothing fun about expired links! Which are bound to occur if you keep the site around for any length of time.

There will be no expired links.

Ok so I have started & launches the site. Though I have only done the layout of the page. I still have a lot of work to do. But the website is bigbeautifulmovies.weebly.com there may still be a few bugs, but nothing serious. This site should be phone friendly as well. Hopefully by the weekend I will be able to start the Bios for the movies.

So I have an update. I had some issue with the site bots & verifying the account for updates to the site. I just got the response that it has been fixed. I have not checked to see if people have made suggestions. Which I ask at this time to please wait. They will not be ignored. Just not the top priority at the moment. Next update I hope to have some content up.

10 minutes ago, RayRocks said:

I did , I made some suggestions. 

I also had to change the images. As the Mobile version was not picking up the images I set. They should be fixed now. Sites like weebly have limitations for what you can do for free.

I will move the updates onto my profile page, after this one. So people can post in peace here.

So I am doing this between work. So I am sorry it is not as fast for people.

But the Devils Food movie is the basic Lay out.

Not sure on if I should put movies that involve squeals like Bridget Jones Dairy in one page a couple.

I wanted to put a star rating system in for people to rate the movies for if they have seen it or not.

But sadly the Weebly site has stuff like that with a cost. If I did it then I would have to set up a donation for the site & I am not particularly someone who likes to take peoples money.

Some one saying its like 1995. Well I am not a tech wiz & so if its simple & basic I will do it. 1995 or not. Plus 1995 was a good year in my opinion.

• 3 months later...

Would be cool if some of the models made like a full length movie. Not like stuffing video's, but something different & make our own curvage celebrities. I mean who better than in this group would probably make a story line that we on this site enjoy then TV shows & Movies who kinda look down upon it?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Dave1431010 said:

All the folks with pregnancy fetish’s are going to enjoy the latest episode of Wanda vision 

Keep it up. I often have no idea why this site started to stop posting when celebs would get pregnant. As if you go back form the beginning & the original site before it crashed. There was nothing off limits.

1 hour ago, Dave1431010 said:

This one is kind of a stretch, but there’s some mild weight gain content in the new Pixar movie Soul.

mild spoilers ahead:

when Jamie Foxx and Tina fey make it back to the real world, their souls accidentally go to the wrong bodies. This leads Tina feys body to be in Jamie foxxs body. So since Tina fey has never existed as a human before, she goes around eating all these foods, and there’s some implications of weight gain (pants ripping). 

however, it all happens through Jamie foxxs body (with tina feys voice). Maybe the bisexual/gay community on here will enjoy this one.

Additionally, another one I noticed in case anyone here is attracted to men: There was a scene on the new show Mr Mayor where Bobby Moniham had to eat an entire massive pancake. 

Sounds a little like Dating The Enemy. It stars Guy Pearce & Claudia Karvan. It's about 2 people who hate each other. One day they wake up in each others Body. There is a small progression where the chick gains weight. I am doing a terrible job describing it, but then it's not easy to describe it. I shall see if I can find some clips.

<EDIT> Could not find the clip.

16 hours ago, Dave1431010 said:

Is it worth watching for that scene? Or is it very short

It's a gradual gain, but it peaks when the chick looks at the reflection in the mirror, but after that it pretty much goes back to normal. The movie is ok. Been years since I seen it. It's a romantic comedy. So what every your taste is I guess.

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, fatmancer said:

do you have a whole list of stuff youve found over the years

Not to take a shot in saying this. People like this topic & people are pretty dedicated to finding fresh content. As a lot of content gets repeated a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, l28996 said:

I have uploaded the full movie to Youtube. 

When a TV anchor woman finds her career to be hampered by her uncontrollable weight problems, she closes a deal with the devil. He lends her, her ideal weight, she promises him her soul. By contract. Soon enough she realises she's made a terrible mistake and tries to negotiate her way out of it. Alas, the devil knows but one motto: "a deal is a deal", and now he's ready to collect...

Not easy movie to find either.

The sound dies part of the way through the movie.

• 2 months later...