Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

There is this malaysian drama "Terima Aku Seadanya" which released earlier in July by Glamadrama Ntv7. It is apparently loosely based on the korean drama "Oh My Venus". Searched for at least 3 months  but only managed to find a few pics , news articles and videos which are basically short behind the scenes or fat suit makeup vids. If any has found out more about this dram pls share in this forum. Videos links and pics are below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnsSKhzi1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfC5UfEr6DE&list=PLaKr07bbqBDvtU0-Q40LUgo8k0m1MfVjz&index=46

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi8zu6IDVXj/?hl=en&tagged=terimaakuseadanya

[UNSET].jpg

puteri5.png

puteri3.png

Really wished i could answer that but like i said before cant really comment on the fat suit overall since there are not many pics and vids out there on the drama to give a more clear picture. But considering that malaysian dramas are not that well known like their chinese, korean and japanese counterparts, they actually managed to pull it of a little better than the prostheses used in 'Gaduh Gaduh Sayang' an indonesian drama which i  believe was posted here in this forum a few pages back

Guess October is truly the month of festivities. Speaking of the rise in new WG content, turns out the drama "Terima Aku Seadanya" which was earlier mentioned in this topic had not released in July but started to air on NTV 7 Malaysia from today itself. Episode 1 might be out right now as i am typing. More details regarding this can be found from this link. Good hunting gentlemen.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/terimaakuseadanya/?hl=en

• 4 weeks later...

Give it some time the movie just released last month,usually it takes at 2 or 3 months more before the quality improves. And most cam recorded movies tend be incomplete or lack certain scenes so there might be more coming up soon once the movie moves out of the theaters. Who knows the actual duration of the movie might exceed 2hrs.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Here is a interview of her in a german show wearing her fat suit (don't know if that works outside of germany) http://www.myspass.de/shows/tvshows/tv-total/Es-kommt-noch-dicker-Wolke-Hegenbarth--/9835/

hFZjsjU.jpg

4 hours ago, foxer1 said:

can you take a screenshot?

3 hours ago, Nullull said:

Post above yours has gifs

4 hours ago, Nullull said:

Just link it to me when you find it, anyone. :(

4 hours ago, Eddie2003 said:

No need for german vpn, there are sites were you can watch without them albeit the fact thatmost of them are russian dubs. Heres a link for one of those sites. Hope u guys enjoy.

http://www.onlinelife.club/8347-ne-tvoe-telo-es-kommt-noch-dicker-2012.html

• 4 months later...

Sup guys its been ages. Anyways loved the content that has been uploaded in this thread since my last post. But now i would like some help in finding this movie. Its called "Kyoto Elegy" aka "Manga Niku to Boku" in Romaji. It is a 2014 Japanese comedy movie based on the novel of the same romaji name written by Shiki Asaka which premiered in that year's Tokyo IFF. The director of this movie who is also one of the actresses in the film Kiki Sugino had donned a good fatsuit for her role in this film. Tried for months to find a link for the full film but all i could find was some promo stills from the movie and the movies trailers. Really hoped to introduce u guys to the full movie myself, but now i have no choice since i have exhausted all my leads. Given below is the movie's site and some of the movie stills i had found. Good hunting gentlemen.

http://manganikutoboku.official-movie.com/

Kyoto_Elegy-p1.thumb.jpg.e5e997b79f818ec7240f30d956b61315.jpgp9-schilling-sugino-a-20151217.thumb.jpg.3cb7c664b6c20c68e8c24440a5c2c632.jpg44055664_.thumb.jpg.4fab187d749413e396dd09cabd602242.jpg

Kyoto_Elegy-trailer1.thumb.jpg.b4be25250c931c682721376114ad7729.jpgKyoto-Elegy-2.thumb.jpg.55826a5d5e4409f6d8762464d751792d.jpgKyoto-Elegy-000.thumb.jpg.1e5aabefb1aaa3dccd32de20c870248e.jpg

• 1 month later...

3 hours ago, chichen strip said:

where can I find more than just this clip or the whole movie?

Its from the movie 'K3 bengeltjes'. You can get a download of the movie from torrents online. But finding one with an eng sub is very difficult. Anyways i would like to update u guys on two shows from indonesia/malaysia that have used fat suits recently in their making. They are Imaginasi2Realiti and Isteriku 120kg. Cant really comment much on the nature of these projects since it has been months since the last post on their instagram pages but i can say this much, these 2 show have had the same makeup artist from the show 'Terima Aku Seadanya' handling the prosthesis. To those who are experts in indonesian/malay show content, good hunting out there. Also do want to know if any one has found any leads regarding the film mentioned in my previous post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Dark Matter said:

Sup guys its been ages. Anyways loved the content that has been uploaded in this thread since my last post. But now i would like some help in finding this movie. Its called "Kyoto Elegy" aka "Manga Niku to Boku" in Romaji. It is a 2014 Japanese comedy movie based on the novel of the same romaji name written by Shiki Asaka which premiered in that year's Tokyo IFF. The director of this movie who is also one of the actresses in the film Kiki Sugino had donned a good fatsuit for her role in this film. Tried for months to find a link for the full film but all i could find was some promo stills from the movie and the movies trailers. Really hoped to introduce u guys to the full movie myself, but now i have no choice since i have exhausted all my leads. Given below is the movie's site and some of the movie stills i had found. Good hunting gentlemen.

http://manganikutoboku.official-movie.com/

Kyoto_Elegy-p1.thumb.jpg.e5e997b79f818ec7240f30d956b61315.jpgp9-schilling-sugino-a-20151217.thumb.jpg.3cb7c664b6c20c68e8c24440a5c2c632.jpg44055664_.thumb.jpg.4fab187d749413e396dd09cabd602242.jpg

Kyoto_Elegy-trailer1.thumb.jpg.b4be25250c931c682721376114ad7729.jpgKyoto-Elegy-2.thumb.jpg.55826a5d5e4409f6d8762464d751792d.jpgKyoto-Elegy-000.thumb.jpg.1e5aabefb1aaa3dccd32de20c870248e.jpg

Good news guys, it seems that the movie Kyoto Elegy might be available for streaming online in Netflix Japan. Here is the link to the site which might give some more clarification regarding it. https://whatsnewonnetflix.com/japan/15160/kyoto-elegy-2013 

Whether or not the movie has english subs or is available for streaming in other Netflix countries is for someone who has access to both netflix or vpn to figure out.

• 6 months later...

Damn this year and next is starting to look promising for some good content. Here are some trailers for some legit good fat suits along with proper representation and roles given to plus-sized characters in film. Hope u guys enjoy em and good luck finding Dosukoi Sukehira, last we want is for it to end up like Kyoto Elegy. P.s  Red shoes just recently released in various cartoon sites.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTk1YjNWMGRTNWlaUzlEYlhoRlJVVXRTMUp3ZHdwb2RIUndjem92TDNsdmRYUjFMbUpsTDFSMWFqVjZhM0ZwTVd3d0NtaDBkSEE2THk5a2IzTjFhMjlwTFcxdmRtbGwoRmVsaXggTmF2aWRhZCkgTG1OdmJTOEthSFIwY0hNNkx5OTVi(Seasons Greetings)M1YwZFM1aVpTOUVPRWs1YW5OaGFuTXdRUXBvZEhSd2N6b3ZMM2QzZHk1emIyTnBZV3h1WlhkekxuaDVlaTh5TURFNUx6RXhMekl6TDJ0aGJtZGhibUV0Y21GdVlYVjBMWFJvWVd4aGFYWnBMV1pwY25OMExXeHZiMnN0ZEdWaGMyVnlMVzkxZEM4PQ==

https://www.base64encode.org/

I guess am too paranoid for my own good sometimes. Usually i don't bother abt posting a few links of vids and pics here and there. But when it comes to stuff that recently got released I tend to avoid it cause the search engine spiders tend to pick up stuff like that relatively fast. Felt news about some of these films couldn't wait for a few months which is why I made the post. Also yeah just noticed the slip, thx for posting the right link.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, ChubbyLover2000 said:

WG from the japanese Dorama "Rebound".

(unfortunately I didn't find the entire series with subtitles ...)

IMDB

some gifs made by me, showing the change of the main character:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

20200619_150302.gif

20200619_145835.gif

20200619_145415.gif

This series is practically 9 years old. Its already there with english subs in a lot of asian drama streaming sites.

Along with Rebound, this series you can also find in those streaming sites and youtube.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:19 AM, John Smith said:

Extracted from some underwhelming rom-com drama series.

By now a few films with some of those themes would have been released. But due to the current global crisis we are in, their theatrical release are postponed until further notice. At the moment I can suggest u to try finding Kyoto Elegy, its been nearly 6 years since its release. Apart from a few trailers and prosthetic makeup pics, I had found a lead that it might be there on Netflix Japan. Something I mentioned in previous posts but so far no confirmation. The remaining ones I also found need more researching before I can mention a proper source for them.

• 2 months later...

The Abortionist by Fruit Chan. It released last December in Hong Kong. Can't comment much on her role since I haven't seen it yet. Though after researching some articles, I figured out that she gained weight in order to portray a clumsy and overweight friend of one of the protagonists. So there might not be that much scenes of her. It might have been released with a few months from now but due to the current climate of Hong Kong especially considering what has happened these past few months, best case scenario (if we are lucky) is that it will be released sometime during 2021. However worst case scenario is that it could end up like Kyoto Elegy.

• 3 months later...

True plus the delay in film releases and shoots caused by the current global situation we are still going through has caused some actually good films with proper weight gain and fat suit prosthetic makeup to be postponed to 2021(if we are lucky) and then there are the films that have been released for years but haven't been widely distributed due to lack of general popularity and other reasons.

Yeah mainly from the Indian film industry, there are some films with some good prosthetic makeup and realistic weight gain undertaken for roles. The films seem to have a good plot but since shooting got postponed, only working stills and teasers have been uploaded so far. So not much to go on regarding that aspect. Some of these films I had mentioned in previous posts of mine, do check them out. Will post more info on them once their trailers are out.