Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, MacChief said:

I was disappointed with the episode as well. 

I don't remember exactly what the point was but I remember reading something once about this episode somewhere where someone had mentioned that the actress who played Maya had a weight problem when she was younger. 

Like I said I don't remember exactly if it was a viewer had a problem with it because of that, if maybe the actress herself had a problem with it,  or it if that bit of info made the episode more  intresting to someone. 

Can you remember the name of TV series and the name of the episode, I think the name of the TV series is called the 100.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

You misunderstand - I've taken two episodes of a normal tv show, took all of the aspects that didn't focus on weight gain out of them, shaving a full show down to the elements that appeal to us, I then edited together this fetish fuel into what you see in the YouTube clip, otherwise you're just looking for 2 episodes where you have to search around for the good stuff...

Can you tell me the name of the two episodes that are on YouTube please.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, namad said:

Charlize Theron

starring in tully, trailer mentioned many pages ago in this thread, full release was yesterday, all pirate sites now have a clean copy of in HD, I won't post a link to it directly because it's piracy, but this is a popular hollywood release so any pirate site that has anything will have a copy, scn rls pirate rar etc

edit oh also:

what does Гадкийутёнок translate to?

It means Ugly Duckling stupid.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Ugh, so much cringe. I'm glad Twitter is panning this. Stuff like this is what I deem "SJW bait" because they just had to be asking for the clapbacks when they did this.

They couldn't even spring for a good fatsuit - it's like they gave up at her forearms didn't even try on her arms. Didn't. Even. Try.

The whole premise reeks of bad fanfiction written by some kid who was compelled to write. No nuance. It's so simple that you expect it to be for kids, but the content from the promo says distinctly otherwise. It's just a way to bridge teens to perverted content.

I'd rather watch all of Amy Schumer's movies. No joke, ironically.

I knew they weren't going to make something that pleased *us*. I was in no way expecting the fat girl to remain fat (and even if she lost a little weight, fine), become attractive (weird as it is to even ponder, considering this character is a minor, I assume), more importantly confident, use her smarts to rise above, yada, yada, yada. Because if you're gonna stop taking people's bullshit, you're not gonna wait until you're a size whatever-the-fuck-constitutes-as-thin-these-days to do it. Badassery doesn't wait. I know that too is kind of tropish, corny, and hacky, but those are legit reasons as to why this sucks. Even if they did everything right, this premise would inevitably make for bad TV. And I guess the character's weight loss is an all-too obvious symbol of all that.

I'm just a stickler for quality storytelling that stuff like this pisses me off.

Just relax it's just a stupid fat suit who cares.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, maltesefalcon said:

There's a general video forum as well as this thread...

Now look I just said I'm sorry for so I'm not gonna do that again, so anyway were do I find this General video thread that has weight gain videos?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hiddenman said:

Yeah same thing on almost 90% of those

"Unable to play video, number of playbacks exceeded"

No I have to see these, just to satisfy my curiosity!!!

Can you tell me what episode that love weight gain scene is what the name of show is it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
57 minutes ago, zero said:

Never seen the show.  Why would she be in a fat suit?

Because Leslie Bibbs character Viv was a fat girl once in her early age and then lost all her weight and now Viv was pregnant and gave birth to her daughter and then lost her blonde hair and became a brunette in season 3 so now Viv might gain her weight back.

• 1 month later...