Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I made a quick search and Hafsia Herzig seems not to have been mentioned, yet. She is a young french-speaking actress who allegedly put on 15 kilograms (roughly 33lbs) on her 1,60 meters (roughly 5'3'') frame in order to star in a belly dance scene. The film is called "Le Graine et le Mulet" ("The Secret of the Grain" in English) and said scene takes place at the end, as she is forced to dance nonstop in order to entertain the patrons in her father's restaurant (it makes sense in the context).

Long story short, she put on a decent-sized potbelly just like Charlize Teron. Worth watching!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/20/2013 at 4:20 PM, fatmanjoe said:

Ok, I'll try to explain this as much as i can from what I can remember...This was something I saw on TV once on a german channel when I was a kid. It was Definately an American Movie/TV show dubbed.

The scene I remember was two men sitting next to each other and two women opposite (not sure if one of them men was very fat wearing a super hero costume??) Then there was lots and lots of food brought out. (I think it took place on a boat) The men and women then eat lots and lots and drink lots and the woman licks her plate clean and demands more..there is a waiter who brings more food and wine.

The man then burps very loudly in the woman's face and her hair blows around. This is obviously a comedy I think and for some reason i always thought one of the men was burt reynolds but cant be sure. It looked older so maybe 70s/80s or 90s.

At the end I remember them leavin the women stuffed and asleep and running out to their car!

Thats all the information i can remember Ive looked a lot online with no luck hope someone can help me

Thanks

It looks like "I Due Superpiedi Quasi Piatti", an italian comedy from 1977 with Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.

Yes, I know that I'm answering somewhat late but maybe you are still around.

17 hours ago, MacChief said:

My thought would be besides the mention of High Schoolers that people might be confused because the sound dropped out in the middle of the video and didn't return until right near the end. Or at least it did for me.

Sorry again, that's my fault, too. I should've checked. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Here is the second part of the trailer, with working sound. If you want I can provide a translation.

Thanks for your patience!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 12:30 AM, fet said:

Im not sure if this has been posted before but i just found the episode "he aint heavy" from "the new adventures of old christine". the episode is about her helping someone lose weight but she ends up putting on weight herself 

timestamps are:

7:09

12:30 (weighs herself at 14:00 but the video freezes for about 10 seconds)

17:20

https://movies2watch.tv/watch-tv/watch-the-new-adventures-of-old-christine-hd-37415.5120167

I knew it and I'm glad I found it again.

Sadly I can't hear the voices, only laughs and music. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, hecschuy said:

In Season 2, episode 9 of Yellowstone, there's a scene where Beth punishes a storekeeper for humiliating her sister in law. Includes making her strip down to expose her spanx, makes fun of her for gaining weight since they knew each other in high school.

And here it is.

a-taste-of-her-own-medicine-yellowstone-s2e9.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Florin_Nightsea said:

Man is jealous of his partner/wants to keep her to himself causes her to gain weight 

Yes, basically that's it. There are a few nice wardrobe malfunctions in part 2 and 3 before the woman loses weight in part 4.

It's all well done but, as usual, the weight gain is seen in a negative light.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, clockworkdude said:

Imagine looking like that twat and being so insecure as to refuse a curvy goddess like her. It's such bullshit that a lot of men are like this.

That's 100% true.

But at least this chap undergoes some kind of character development, accepts the girl and stands up for her. ❤️

6 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

I'd date this woman in a literal heartbeat cause she just seems so much fun and lovely. The fact that she's fat is just the bonus icing on the cake. Total package. 

Truth to be said, she's not even "fat" as in "clinically overweight". She's just "thick", "stout" or "heavy".

And, of course, I would fall in no time for her self-confidence and nice personality, too.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

After many years, the sequel to Agadbam has finally been released online. I found a low quality version of it on Youtube. Hopefully someone will upload a higher quality version sometime soon. Enjoy.

It's already been removed.