Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

6 hours ago, jasonr88 said:

Does anyone have the full video for this episode 

If you don't live at UK, you could still try streaming websties like Putlocker or 123movie.go (be careful though for that latter one, there was hacked those last times and somebody broadcasting a mirror hack page from their website just to screw up people) .

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing of really interesting like episode. Marge just decided to pass some belly liposucction by plastic surgeoins but found herself wrongly breast-enhanced by them and during all the episode she causes many attention towards her because of her newly top-heavy figure to the point she has hired as supermodel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A quite irrealistic fat suit though: the proportions of her hands didn't fit with the padded costume so the scene get immediatly annoying, then... well, with the way the mask puff out her face, I think she must be a little more overdevelopped, proportionally speaking.

I'm actually like: "no. Just no..." .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2017 at 2:03 AM, foxer1 said:

So... this is literally a Bollywoodian parody from the Chinese folk legend of Mulan mixed up loosely with a genderswapped emulation from Eddie Murphy's remake of "Nutty Professor" by Jerry Lewis, which has itself a comedy romance adaptation from "Doctor Jekyll & Mister Hyde" ... 
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mindblown gif »

9 minutes ago, foxer1 said:

in the movie “The Dirty Picture” lead actress Vidya Balan specially gained 10 kilos.
Honestly a movie I haven't seen it, but watched a parody of it. In her actress Priyanka Chopra specially wears fat suit to parody the film.And another very sexy dance-in my opinion all very good.

чопра1.jpg  7   49.38 kB

чопра2.jpg  10   61.7 kB

Priyanka Chopra?? In FAT SUIT?!!!
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « torpedo submarine launch gif »#takemymoney!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2017 at 2:04 AM, Jerk-man said:

Am I the only one here to become annoyed by people ever posting Lele Pond's fat jokes videos, believing that because she poke out onwards her dashboard belly like would did nobody else skinny comedian impersonating whatsoever low-budget heavier character would meant she got really fat??

Because I can just post Taylor Twit's so-calledly "fatter" selfies or Amanda Cerny's latest fat joke here and we are happy. 😑 #ICant

MMm5K.gif

• 2 weeks later...