Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, nebutori said:

Several things, number one for the angelina duplisea short that got taken down, I thought of another reason it got taken down. Legal stuff. Even if the short wasn't owned by a company like Warner or Disney. Angelina Duplisea probably didn't want to face getting sued by whoever owned the short film. 

Also Anyone remember the scene in Ilsa harem keeper of the oil sheiks where women are fattened up for african villages? I know how it was only in that one scene. Anyone want to post the scene or screenshots here? I thought of something to ask about it, can anyone figure out the actresses who were in the scene? I tried looking at the movie's credits and IMDB but couldn't find anything. Anyone up for solving this mystery? Also if anyone can find similar scenes in other exploitation films in the 70's? Like scenes where we get fat women eating and being naked in a 70's exploitation film. 

• 1 month later...