Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 5 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 9:44 AM, Squidpi said:

Has anyone been able to find this episode on Tv Pirata? I know it's episode 76 1989 but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It used to be on youtube a couple of years ago but it got removed. There's other skits with fat suits floating around though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

I thought that was the episode lol.

If you know for a fact there is another, I'll check it because there should be an episode where Kelly gets a huge ass.  Curious if this version has the same scene.

hes talking about the chilean version. thats the argentinian version

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

I mentioned it a few pages back, I remember it being posted on Fatness WeightGain 's YouTube channel for like a day then it was removed, just managed to copy the name of the show which I sadly can't remember anymore and found the show on a Russian streaming site. Definitely one of the best sequences and fat suits I've seen in a television show.

Zaitsev+1 s2e5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Here you go friends, thank you for your patience.  I always like this fatsuit because it wasn't some generic potbelly garbage but rather a valiant attempt of real life weight gain.

Now to answer some requests: 

K3: I used too but not anymore, needed to free up some space on my hard drive and I didn't like the fatsuits anyways so sorry about that.

Tv Pirata Dieta:  It's something I'm still trying to find, I hate the fact that I didn't save it when it was on youtube.

Alfred Hitchcock: Saw it on youtube, never downloaded it, probably because there was no shot of their lower body from my memory, sorry again.

is there anything else you have saved then? anything is appreciated