Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

First post here! I highly recommend watching this movie. There's a montage of her stuffing her face with fast food, pastries, ice cream, etc over a period of 6 weeks. During this time she is also "visualizing" her workouts while resting and eating pizza, instead of actually working out.

After the montage, there's a scene where she shows up for try-outs. She takes off her jacket and it's revealed she now has a massive gut and a bubble butt. Her gain makes it very hard to do her routines. I think she also mentions being hungry during her try-out. 

After this, we get a montage of her and her coach ACTUALLY working out and practicing, because now the coach actually wants her to win. She still has her new potbelly during the first bit of the montage.

I loved it! The movie is funny, but hearing about the weight gain stuff on here is what made me and my girlfriend decide to go see it. We were very pleased. If you think the gain in "Mean Girls" is sexy, I think you'll love it. 

• 9 months later...
55 minutes ago, Squidpi said:

The Russian's are back at it again with another fantastic fat suit for the new season of the "Mommies".  She's going to be gaining weight throughout the season becoming fatter and fatter as the season goes on kind of like what the Drew Carey show did.  What I love about this gain is that their not going for the stereotypical, ugly fat face with pot belly,  Instead she is gaining weight like a normal women.  I saw the first two episodes of the seasons and  she has beautiful wide hips and a fat butt.

Holy shit this looks promising! Can't wait to see more from this. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
19 hours ago, fet said:

Im not sure if this has been posted before but i just found the episode "he aint heavy" from "the new adventures of old christine". the episode is about her helping someone lose weight but she ends up putting on weight herself 

timestamps are:

7:09

12:30 (weighs herself at 14:00 but the video freezes for about 10 seconds)

17:20

https://movies2watch.tv/watch-tv/watch-the-new-adventures-of-old-christine-hd-37415.5120167

Oh HELL yes 

AB1FA3F9-BD09-441E-BE19-FA92A4F5A6F7.jpeg

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, buttlover7 said:

Hey all! Totally random question but I distinctly remember an episode of a TV show in the 2000s in which a receptionist puts on weight, and hides candy in her drawers. She's blonde and wears a pink outfit. Any ideas?

Like Bbw117 said, it’s Ugly Betty. 
Season 2 episode 1! 

She’s skinny again by the next episode. 🙄

0F66D808-6D67-4D1F-B4D2-4E40B2E5574A.png
 The series is on Hulu. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 7:33 AM, foxer1 said:

Hello, there have been no updates for a long time, so I wanted to post something fresh, a recent find. But I'm not quite sure about her, and I'll explain why now.
Recently, the trailer for the movie “Three Thousand Years of Longing" was released and in it the main role is played by a Genie performed by Idris Elba. But during this trailer, I was attracted by one scene - at one certain moment they show the sultan (or another very influential person) and ladies of very large sizes are sitting around him. I do not know if they were in smaller sizes before and if there was a desire from the genie at all, but the fact is that they are in the film. Thanks for attention.

джинн.jpg

Was at the theater the other day and saw that the big ladies are on the poster! 😍

4EAE3F2B-38EE-4AB3-ACED-2AB794DCB48D.jpeg

• 4 months later...
On 11/28/2022 at 6:36 PM, Megaweapon said:

800 pound face, 300 pound body. Always. It's like most sfx makeup artists have never even seen fat women before.

I’m sure this one has been posted before, but since we’re on the subject of quality fat suits I figured I’d post what is, to me, the best ever example of a female fat suit. 

7971C40A-E71A-44FC-AD1B-ADFC0B342CE9.jpeg

BDE081F7-F979-4CFF-BB43-E845809DD10C.jpeg

89697807-B8B8-464D-B5BA-9482EC08FAF5.jpeg

1C0822FC-E1AB-4745-A0C1-F523487A1A11.jpeg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

spacer.pngcan anyone tell what show this gif is from?

The scene in the gif is at 9:08.

There’s also a fun scene for those of that love fat girls farting at about 11 minutes in! 
She’s trying to get comfy in bed and is struggling because of her new bulk, and she just can’t stop letting out farts during this. 

Also plenty of great stuffing and embarrassing scenes throughout. 

8 hours ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

Thank you! If it’s not too much to ask could you tell me what the context is? Is this a sketch show or a sitcom?

No clue, I found the episode a while back on some YouTube playlist of fat suits and weight gain, sorry! 
If I had to guess, it seems like a sitcom/drama. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...