Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 12/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, foxer1 said:

I hope you are not tired of my articles?Because here's another one.
Two guys come to the beach and “supposedly”drowning,to save them the sexy lifeguard.

To their aid comes the rescuer of the famous TV series,but with the extra pounds.They refuse her help and eventually drowned.

Yeah, Nicole Eggert is looking hot with the added pounds!   Nice to see her settling into the "sexy, plump middle-aged MILF" mode.

• 2 years later...
On 6/4/2020 at 9:29 PM, John Smith said:

Arguably the best full-bodied fat woman suit ever made in history.

Prostethic designer Vincent Van Dyke turned the actress Kelly Clarkson (not the singer) 's svelte, modelesque, femmefatale-esque physique into a 300-lbs larger-than-like matronly masterpiece.

I give a 7,8/10 for the fat prothestics and their cautiously worked-up realistic physicality, a 7/10 for the prothestic facial fat makeup, then an overall 9/10 score for the overall convicingly poignant transformation. When I've stumbled onto a Youtube video of thag sequence erotic fantasy dream scene from a 2009 episode of Nip/Tuck about nine or ten years ago, I was so greatly shocked I thought for a long while than the TV show producers simply did found an obese extra sharing enough analog physical features with the actress to portray her fatter self, helped with the magics of VHF technology & makeup: instead, I had been shocked to learn years later that was actually the actress Kelly Clarkson during this whole time, masquerading a 200-lbs heavier fantasized iteration of her own role character with a fat suit so realistic it would make pale out Eddie Murphy's multi-role perfomance as the corpulent Klumps in the 1996-2002 two-films series franchise 'Nutty Professor' or Michael Jackson's raceswapped double role as the corpulent Mayor in 1995 Stephen King's video clip minifilm 'Ghost' .

Although, there has only a few details thag bothers me, now that Vincent Van Dyke mastered his fat-suit making technique and that I have now some basic insight in suit padding (no, I'm not transvestizing myself if you interpetated my words this way: although, I would like to see a woman try one of those suits)

The extra girth around the waist is not enough convincing to me. Even if there exists a few corpulent hourglass-shaped heavier BBWs / SSBBWs whose waistlines remained vaguely unscathed by their avoirdupoids due to a combination of genetic background, dieting, fitness levels and waist-training sessions (ex. : Plus Size model Nakitende Esther) , Dream Sequence Kimber Henry Troy Kelly's girth nowithstanding remains too tapered in its lateral areas. In some aspects, the immense flopping paunch appears like what a 300-lbs woman with the built and height of Kelly Clarkson's Kimber personae might realistically appears at such size, but in other part the costume area conserve its corseting pattern and it seriously bother me. I may understand however than television budget was far different, back to the late 2000s. Vincent Van Dyke has since then created a more concinving grossly superobese fat man suit under an expansive film budget.

The facial fat prosthesis has the same issue than the midriff: convincing in some angles, but a little off in others. Especially around the jawline, neck and double chin areas. Their breadth seems okay under some angles, but screams out the uncanny valley in others. Her face and neck looks simply disproportionnate. I think the production team attempted to fade these errors with the character's anachronistic bobbing wig, although it still succeed to flails me within the passing years.

IMG_4679.jpg

article-1232940-0773685A000005DC-664_224x281.jpg

kellyfat.jpg

nips4kimberf3.jpg

nips4kimberf4.jpg

nips4kimberf6.jpg

nips4kimberf7.jpg

nips4kimberf10.jpg

nips4kimberf11.jpg

IMG_2319_2.jpg

IMG_2297_2.jpg

IMG_2282_2.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2262_2.jpg

IMG_2253_2.jpg

I know than Netflix dark romantic comedy drama 'Insatiable' protagonist's former obesity issue was played out as a comedic relief / leitmotiv in order to ensue the course of the plotline, but so does that scene from a TV show with a fairly less expansive budget, from a TV network who barely attempts to rival with the five actual biggest-grossing TV streaming networks today and dating from eleven years ago. Netflix should had make more effort.

Ummm, the actress' name is Kelly CARLSON, not Kelly Clarkson.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, SLurmy said:

Not sure if this has ever been posted in here, but there's a Benny Hill skit I remember from when I was a kid. Benny keeps trying to woo this slim, attractive woman. All the while he pigs out and keeps offering her food, she refuses and makes a gesture about trying to keep slim. Her eventually proposes to her and at their wedding she tries a hors d'oeuvre and starts eating everything at the reception. The camera for it focuses on her hands while she's gorging and when it pans back up to her she's packed on significant amount of weight. Its not anything too too good but its something I remember seeing when I was young that awakened something in me

benny hill 1.jpg

benny hill 2.jpg

Benny Hill: marriage - video Dailymotion

I remember seeing that same sketch as an impressionable young lad, it may have been one of the factors that ensured that I would end fancying plump women.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...