Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 1 month later...

Past experience indicates it's pointless for me to comment, and may lead to some bickering, but I feel somebody should at least put it out there on record: Can we please keep postings regarding cartoons, especially cartoons involving freaking children, off of the Women>>Celebrities forum, or at least in their own specific thread (ie. 'WG Story Lines (Animated)')

Disregarding the fact that they fall somewhere in between puzzling and disgusting, these posts are pretty clearly not about Celebrities who are Women, and thus are miscategorized here.

I like that you said, this is going to probably lead to bickering so I probably shouldn't post this comment, and then did it anyway. Way to troll.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks.

I'm on a IPad so I don't know how to past links or photos in.

Just Google it and you'll see.

I screwed up one name tho. It's Rachel Lescovak not Natasha.

You also didn't give us the name of the show.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This may have already been posted. I recalled out of the blue, a scene from the show Suddenly Susan with Brooke Shields, where a snooty co-worker suffers from an allergy and swells up inside a very tight dress. I recall the fat suit was not bad.

I did a quick search but didn't see that info included in descriptions of the episodes on the site I checked. Anyone know the episode?

Sounds like Season 3 Episode 11 "Merry X-mas"

I haven't been able to find video, but here's the summary:

"Susan hopes to repair her relationship with Jack, and seeks Luis' help; food allergies hamper Maddy's plan to wear an expensive dress once and return it; Todd's date with a cantor may ruin the filming of her Vicki has arranged"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

• 5 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Ok can I get anything new for crying out loud instead of seeing the same old shit, really man I'm getting tired of this shit.

I know it’s a novel concept, but you could try finding stuff yourself instead of complaining while the rest of us are waiting patiently for stuff that other people are so generously providing us. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:42 PM, chichen strip said:

there have been alternate versions of this same episode where the gain is around 21:27. If anyone has any idea of what I’m talking about lmk. 

Can anyone say what they’re talking about in the scene?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, namad said:

2 and a half hours is kind of long to watch for what is likely one brief fat girl scene, anyone got a time stamp here?

same question here what are the good parts?

YouTube has this feature where when you scroll, you can see a preview image of what you’re scrolling to. Do some work on your own, my dude. She gets cursed early on and is cursed for most of the movie. There are a multitude of scenes. She wears multiple outfits. She works out on a bike multiple times and even goes to a doctor about weight loss. 

Time stamps? You’ve already got the material right in front of you. You need to borrow a hand too?

• 3 weeks later...

Mean Girls Update: Renee Rapp is thick throughout. The weight gain storyline is still there, but there’s less obvious scenes focusing on it (like the dress scene and her eating while on the phone in the original). There’s talk about her weight, she complains about her Christmas outfit being tight and the dance gets messed up because she’s too heavily to lift and gets dropped. 

A great yet frustrating moment is when she’s dropped and everyone is making fun of her. It’s heavily implied that her skirt is flipped up and everyone is making fun of the size of her butt, but they never actually show it. It’s obscured by people’s heads. 

The money shot is the sweatpants scene. They purposefully keep the shots above the waist and close for a lot of it so you get a sense that she’s gained weight but don’t see how bad. Then there’s an incredible shot when she walks away. 

Again, the best part is that Renee Rapp is super curvy throughout. 

31 minutes ago, Borghen said:

That's actually the thing that we DON'T get to see, because it cuts too soon. I guess we'll have to watch the whole movie to see how big she gets.

That video cuts away just before the money short of the whole movie. Though I will say that she is hot throughout and remains smoking in leather pants soon after this scene.