• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

Yes but instead its with a Spanish waifu, It just works. also can anyone translate the dialogue? and maybe make an edit that shows as few of the other people as possible, like cropped, if that's at all possible

It's complicated. The video is a parody of the political sitiation in Spain concerning the conflict about Catalonian independece. Actually, the video is in Catalan language, not in Spanish. The woman parodied ( Ines Arrimadas) belongs to an anti-independence party (Ciudadanos) which is swelling up very fast in  electoral polls, hence the analogy with the Monty Pithon sketch about a fat man swellimg up.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, John Smith said:

I'm surprized that the custom-made, fat-suit savvy coming in obesity of this character keep to get back to this thread every once and again for years, but that absolutely NO ONE ever commented about the how Peggy Olson (interpretated by Elizabeth Moss) did really crept up the scale in the course of the first season.

I mean, the screenwriters even dedicated an entire mini-story arc and two episodes just about how the then-newly rookie-in-the-office went from a mousier-faced Judy Garland doppëlganger, to be thereafter at a few donuts away to fit well into Joan Holloway's dresses but in the "wrong" places-- a fact that the latter one did eventually snided out about to her intention.

And just to refresh everyone's memories, Joan Holloway was impersonated by none another but Christina Hendricks... the path between having about the same size proportions of a petite femme fatale of the Hollywoodian Golden Age and the Christina Hendricks even from ten years ago are excrutingly wide.

So, you mean Elizabeth Moss actually gained so much weight in season one that they have to dedicate two episodes to explain it? I wish somebody had told me that before! 

• 1 month later...

A few years ago, somebody posted a German Video about feederism: Hilf mir! mein Freund mästet mich (Help me! my boyfriend is fattening me)

I understand it is a dramatization of a real case

Now they made a second  version. As the original one, it gives a negative vision of Feederism, but I think still worth watching

If you don't understand German, go to  the  feeding scene at 8:49

(I have already uploaded it on other thread, but I think it fits better here )

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, gta1903 said:

9 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Good find, thats "SOKO 5113 S37E04", isn't online anywhere as it seems.

7 hours ago, nbfd224 said:

I think it would be nice to explain a bit when you post  a link. Something like ' German thriller related to feederism'

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I also bring some content in these trying times. Asked for it a few times and finally found a version, a foreign one sadly so dont ask for any translation this is as good as it will ever get. You get to see the women that turns fat in her normal state at 3:45 and she turns fat at 10:08

It's in Spanish.

The  blonde swells up like a balloon due to somoe kind of food allergy. A bit exaggerated.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, ButtonBuster said:

Uh, can anyone translate please? 

A far as I can understand,  the speaker recomends her to break up with her boyfriend in order to loose weight and get a beach body.

Sadness leads to loss of appetite and, therefore, to weight loss.

But at the end it doesn´t work.

• 2 months later...