Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

No idea what the show is but I found this on the old youtube, make of it what you will, I just wish it was a little slower.

(And the title is not meant to be taken literally I guess ;-))

The Fat Disease

It's from one of the reboots of Gegege no Kitaro(an awesome japanese horror[and slightly humorous] series in itself), I don't know which reboot, but it looks like it's from just a few years ago. But it's not the Hakaba Kitarou line, I know that much.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has been bothering me for quite a while.
I remember there being this parody of a reality TV show on Comedy Central back around the time they first started airing Drawn Together.

While digging though a wiki on old Comedy Central shows, apparently it was just one episode of Reality Bites, which was about a bunch of comedians getting put into different reality show like challenges.

This is all I can find of it

On 12/24/2022 at 2:52 AM, BattleJapan said:

I was curious about this too years ago. I ended up making a Canadian iTunes account just to buy it. It was only 2 bucks and I still regretted it. Essentially what happens is they get split up into two teams, each team got their own room filled with varying foods sprawled onto a table. They then gorge on it in order to gain the most weight possible. It may sound promising but ultimately it ends in a gross mess filled with lots of vomit. If you insist though I'll try and see if I can't trudge jt up from my files and find a way to post it.

Well, thank you for helping fill in the last part of this old memory.