Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone looking at the fantasy feeder forum I found this post, does anyone know the name of the movie?

I copied the post in almost all its entirety by omitting the privacy of the user

we caught part of an old black and white movie that took place somewhere around WWI I believe, and involved a wealthy man's daughter being kidnapped and transported for $10/pound and she'd be weighed when they arrived. There were a couple of comments about feeding her large meals and such and one old guy made a comment about "we liked them hefty way back then". It wasn't a focal point of the movie but I did find it interesting so see elements of our interests included in the movie.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

Nell'episodio 5 di Chilling Adventures of Sabrina "Dreams in a Witch House", c'è una scena con Zelda (Miranda Otto) che indossa un completo grasso e protesi facciali. Non ho intenzione di rovinare ciò che accade nell'episodio quindi non posterò gli screengrabs. Attenzione; le scene sono brevi e poiché lo spettacolo è un orrore, fai attenzione.

minute??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...