Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 3 months later...

Here's my attempt at giving some actual content. Neither of these are that obscure, but if they're new to me then surely they're new to others as well.

First is a Spanish TV show, the first part focuses on a pregnancy (but seems to include some weight gain?) and the second part is another weight gain/loss I can't tell as I don't know enough Spanish. Either way, great belly scenes and eating scenes throughout.

Second is an Australian comedy video for weight loss but has two reasonably chubby girls in it shaking their fat in bikinis. 

55 minutes ago, Jack22 said:

Long time lurker, but I couldn't help but look deeper into "Gordos" from 2009. I found 2 videos on YouTube that might be of interest to the community, they're basically behind the scenes clips from the look of it. Hopefully other clips that are worth sharing are found.

Love the jiggle in her belly when she rolls over

We gotta find the full film somewhere 

• 6 months later...
19 hours ago, Daniele.M said:

hi, in the series De Vuelta al Barrio there is a weight gain between episode 737 and 740, unfortunately there are only clips on youtube and nothing more. if anyone can find the whole episodes we revive the thread.

this is a clip of episode 738

nice find. we need more of this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any ideas on how to search for thus content? 

I tried using a TV plot search website and entering weight gain terms but came up with nothing. Its definitely possible that every weight gain plot out there has been discovered and posted here, at least in the broadstream western english speaking media. 

I'm guessing latin and Asian TV might have some hidden gems somewhere but it's impossible to search for them, at least for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I finally have some content for this thread, been searching various terms in different languages without any real luck until now
Here's a weight loss/fitness challenge tv show with plenty of great content before they finally lose the weight, this first woman is gorgeous and so perfectly plump

And finally a drama show about a bullied fatgirl who struggles to lose the weight with her fat family feeding her, has a decent fatsuit
(dont judge by the thumbnail the actual fatgirl is much cuter)

• 1 month later...