Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Stumbled across this short film, The Five Wives & Lives of Melvyn Pfefferberg, that features an ssbbw character with an oral fixation (that seems to border on cannibalism). Some mild feeding scenes, which are rare enough in mainstream films these days. Fairly cute film, fairly cute actress, at least so far as my tastes run. Just for reference, her name is Sally Plumb. This was shot back in 2015 so I have no idea what she looks like currently.

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h15m10s292.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h13m28s697.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h13m06s844.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h11m52s869.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h11m36s130.png

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-13h10m01s565.png

Guest Coolj2017
On 9/5/2022 at 9:12 AM, Borghen said:

Just copy and paste the link. 😌

The way they talk about her is just absolutely foul and ghoulish. They just badmouthed her from her weight and even disrespected her occupation and didn't really talk about her personality. Are all koreans lustful pigs who only care about looks?

On 5/22/2022 at 7:33 AM, foxer1 said:

Hello, there have been no updates for a long time, so I wanted to post something fresh, a recent find. But I'm not quite sure about her, and I'll explain why now.
Recently, the trailer for the movie “Three Thousand Years of Longing" was released and in it the main role is played by a Genie performed by Idris Elba. But during this trailer, I was attracted by one scene - at one certain moment they show the sultan (or another very influential person) and ladies of very large sizes are sitting around him. I do not know if they were in smaller sizes before and if there was a desire from the genie at all, but the fact is that they are in the film. Thanks for attention.

джинн.jpg

Just saw this. Fat fetishism is a plot point. Sultan Ibrahim the Mad, of the Ottoman Empire, is a character, and before he rises to power his brother is presumed dead, so he is locked by his mother in a fur-lined bedroom so that the royal line can continue. She shoves two concubines in this room with him to entertain him, and he spends the next ten years in this room.

We hear Idris Elba as the djinn tell of Ibrahim’s belief that “women who are bountiful of flesh are more bountiful of pleasure” and so we see these initial concubines balloon up into SSBBWs, and they are joined over the years by many other women of elephantine proportions. There is an extended closeup of the prince jiggling the upper arm fat of a woman, and then turning to goggle at the screen filling belly of another. By the time he takes the throne, he has been in Curve Heaven for most of his adult life, and emerges from the locked bedroom equally as fat and heavy as his lovers, a slow, stupid, cum-slick wastrel unfit to rule. One of his most prized fat concubines, a woman called Sugar Lump and played by the beautiful Australian actor Anna Adams, wanders off to engage in plot stuff, and there are many shots of her very naked.

Just now, Siodmak said:

Just saw this. Fat fetishism is a plot point. Sultan Ibrahim the Mad, of the Ottoman Empire, is a character, and before he rises to power his brother is presumed dead, so he is locked by his mother in a fur-lined bedroom so that the royal line can continue. She shoves two concubines in this room with him to entertain him, and he spends the next ten years in this room.

We hear Idris Elba as the djinn tell of Ibrahim’s belief that “women who are bountiful of flesh are more bountiful of pleasure” and so we see these initial concubines balloon up into SSBBWs, and they are joined over the years by many other women of elephantine proportions. There is an extended closeup of the prince jiggling the upper arm fat of a woman, and then turning to goggle at the screen filling belly of another. By the time he takes the throne, he has been in Curve Heaven for most of his adult life, and emerges from the locked bedroom equally as fat and heavy as his lovers, a slow, stupid, cum-slick wastrel unfit to rule. One of his most prized fat concubines, a woman called Sugar Lump and played by the beautiful Australian actor Anna Adams, wanders off to engage in plot stuff, and there are many shots of her very naked.

And I just realized another user already summarized this scene. Oh well.

6 hours ago, Siodmak said:

It’s somewhat historically accurate. Ibrahim was a mad sultan who was indeed locked in a room (like most all of the ottoman sultans) before coronation. My history professor described him as a simpleton twiddling with his beard and tying random objects into it all day. The royal Court appreciated this because he was the type of crazy that wasn’t deadly or psychopathic. No mention of feederism, but we were covering a lot of history, so we only talked about Ibrahim for 30 seconds. Mehmed IV however… subhanallah 💀😫

17 hours ago, GetThiccer said:

You've really got to hand it to the Indian film industry, they know how to fatten their actresses like nowhere else. I need to check out more Bollywood films.

Here is also a youtube channel where you can get more videos of Mimi just like this and of Nimrit Kaur's character Bimmo from Dasvi (both films have been produced by Maddock Films)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LOdiPoxninevJ0DkleCLg

On 9/6/2022 at 12:51 AM, clockworkdude said:

That's hot, but Jesus Christ, south koreans are incredibly fatphobic.

I live in Korea now - it's true that particularly in the media and the snooty, metropolitan parts of Seoul, they are pretty bad about it. It is like going back in time to the early 2000s in many ways. In my workplace there was quite a lot of focus with some of the women to be on strict diets during bikini body season.  But in other areas, there's plenty of younger women you see around the malls with thicker bodies who wear short skirts and crop tops (I even saw a handful of body-confident MILFs the other day in Suwon). Hopefully things are slowly shifting because they do enjoy their food and drink here. 

Does anybody know - there was a series of clips from a TV show where women out in public were ambushed by a trainer(?) and they had to weigh themselves and take measurements right then and there in public? Then they'd try and lose the weight?

I swear it was in this thread somewhere (or perhaps another thread)? but I cannot find it. 

1 hour ago, peanuti said:

Does anybody know - there was a series of clips from a TV show where women out in public were ambushed by a trainer(?) and they had to weigh themselves and take measurements right then and there in public? Then they'd try and lose the weight?

I swear it was in this thread somewhere (or perhaps another thread)? but I cannot find it. 

Yeah, you’re thinking of last 10 pounds boot camp. 

Ton of eps on YouTube