Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 4/13/2022 at 1:08 PM, Belly worshipper said:

How much harder are we gonna fight for feederism to not be seen in a negative light in media? 

Not so much feederism here, the guy only wanted her to be fat so she would have no self confidence and depend more on him. He got jealous seeing her talking to a friend so that’s when he started fattening her.

even when she tried working out he started shoving donuts in her face and tempting her. Feederism does need more positive portrayal but this wasn’t it. Still a pretty good gain though, I liked the padding and she looked good at her heaviest

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, there have been no updates for a long time, so I wanted to post something fresh, a recent find. But I'm not quite sure about her, and I'll explain why now.
Recently, the trailer for the movie “Three Thousand Years of Longing" was released and in it the main role is played by a Genie performed by Idris Elba. But during this trailer, I was attracted by one scene - at one certain moment they show the sultan (or another very influential person) and ladies of very large sizes are sitting around him. I do not know if they were in smaller sizes before and if there was a desire from the genie at all, but the fact is that they are in the film. Thanks for attention.

джинн.jpg

On 5/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, foxer1 said:

Hello, there have been no updates for a long time, so I wanted to post something fresh, a recent find. But I'm not quite sure about her, and I'll explain why now.
Recently, the trailer for the movie “Three Thousand Years of Longing" was released and in it the main role is played by a Genie performed by Idris Elba. But during this trailer, I was attracted by one scene - at one certain moment they show the sultan (or another very influential person) and ladies of very large sizes are sitting around him. I do not know if they were in smaller sizes before and if there was a desire from the genie at all, but the fact is that they are in the film. Thanks for attention.

джинн.jpg

In Mad Max: Road Fury there were obese Milk Mothers, from whom the milk was lactated. 

And there is also one deleted, drastic scene, where skinny woman from the Wretched leaves her baby and shows that she has milk. You can see her at the end, standing with other Milk Mothers. Probably if Furiosa didn't escaped with the wives and Immortan would be still alive, this woman would also get very fat.

On 5/22/2022 at 4:33 AM, foxer1 said:

джинн.jpg

Is it just me, or do the two ladies on the left of the picture look suspiciously like Big Angel's Michiko and Eripyo? 

19 hours ago, Daniele.M said:

hi, in the series De Vuelta al Barrio there is a weight gain between episode 737 and 740, unfortunately there are only clips on youtube and nothing more. if anyone can find the whole episodes we revive the thread.

this is a clip of episode 738

nice find. we need more of this

Imagine looking like that twat and being so insecure as to refuse a curvy goddess like her. It's such bullshit that a lot of men are like this. Deep down, we all know any straight dude would find Lydia Rose Bewley attractive, I've met so many guys with conventional taste on women who admitted to not caring about women being chubby, or even liking it better that way.  Some even claimed not to be into fat girls, but still admitted to thinking some were hot. 

7 hours ago, clockworkdude said:

Imagine looking like that twat and being so insecure as to refuse a curvy goddess like her. It's such bullshit that a lot of men are like this.

That's 100% true.

But at least this chap undergoes some kind of character development, accepts the girl and stands up for her. ❤️

13 hours ago, clockworkdude said:

Imagine looking like that twat and being so insecure as to refuse a curvy goddess like her. It's such bullshit that a lot of men are like this. Deep down, we all know any straight dude would find Lydia Rose Bewley attractive, I've met so many guys with conventional taste on women who admitted to not caring about women being chubby, or even liking it better that way.  Some even claimed not to be into fat girls, but still admitted to thinking some were hot. 

Men really need to get their shit together here. Like you said, I have to question a guys sexuality who's utterly repulsed by a girl at this size. She's even really only big compared to the sticks around her