Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

15 hours ago, fatmancer said:

might be hard but theres an indian adaptation of 'good luck charlie' called 'best of luck nikki'. in one of the episodes the mom gets an allergic reaction and inflates to gigantic proportions. best of luck nikki apparently has the same episode but i cant find it. should be called "summer vacation"

I checked. It does have a similiar episode but without the classic allergic reaction part from the original.

2 hours ago, fatmancer said:

are you sure its the same episode? and if so can you link it?

I can yes, was a little tricky finding them because the episode and season number wasn't correct on imdb and/or youtube. I've run them through a shortener for the sake of not spamming this thread even more.

Part 1: https://bit.ly/3B7Z3vc

Part 2: https://bit.ly/2Zp6scx

or it was Episode 48 / 49 in this playlist:  https://bit.ly/3vG4MqP

On 10/20/2021 at 11:27 PM, BattleJapan said:

I found this on YT. Its a little confusing for me since I don't speak Arabic but from what the title is in English (How to get fat in 3 days) and basic context clues, it seems like what happens in the video is a woman stuffs herself and gets fat(?) in an attempt (at least from what i gather) to dissuade her flirty boss. Again, I don't speak the language so this for the most part is a shot in the dark. Nonetheless, I think its pretty great if it is a weight gain despite it being a completely different actor.

I'm not sure this is a different actress? The blonde who stuffs herself is still the same actress in the final scenes of the episode? I think one of her coworkers is the fat actress, I think maybe she learns her boss will flirt even with the fat girl? so she changes her mind halfway through the episode? and goes from stuffing to dieting? Again I don't speak arabic so I can't really tell?

Of course I don't speak arabic so it's hard to follow the plot, I'm not sure if the main character (the blonde who stuffs herself around 5minutes in but then near the end is exercising) will continue this plotline in a future episode.... it looks like there are a lot of episodes on youtube but i can't even tell what the number of any of them is because it's in arabic.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:27 PM, BattleJapan said:

I found this on YT. Its a little confusing for me since I don't speak Arabic but from what the title is in English (How to get fat in 3 days) and basic context clues, it seems like what happens in the video is a woman stuffs herself and gets fat(?) in an attempt (at least from what i gather) to dissuade her flirty boss. Again, I don't speak the language so this for the most part is a shot in the dark. Nonetheless, I think its pretty great if it is a weight gain despite it being a completely different actor.

That plus size actress has ass though 😍

On 10/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, Karl90 said:

I can yes, was a little tricky finding them because the episode and season number wasn't correct on imdb and/or youtube. I've run them through a shortener for the sake of not spamming this thread even more.

Part 1: https://bit.ly/3B7Z3vc

Part 2: https://bit.ly/2Zp6scx

or it was Episode 48 / 49 in this playlist:  https://bit.ly/3vG4MqP

yea i dont think those are the same episode according to wikipedia, at least by matching the descriptions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_Luck_Nikki it even says here the episode was missing from youtube so i was hoping there is another site to find them on because there still might be hope

8 hours ago, fatmancer said:

yea i dont think those are the same episode according to wikipedia, at least by matching the descriptions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_Luck_Nikki it even says here the episode was missing from youtube so i was hoping there is another site to find them on because there still might be hope

Yes, they somehow were missing from the official Disney India Youtube channel but they have been uploaded but other users which is why they have different names in the playlist.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
5 hours ago, dalemake said:

Yesterday I was revisit Free Guy and noticed that the face of the Millie played by Jodie Comer is slightly rounder in irl scenes than her face in in-game scenes.

1821376307_1avSdm82VZ4(2).thumb.jpg.66a7ff8f0f993708ed06402853f159aa.jpg1163300115_2lNthnVYn-Q(2).thumb.jpg.1c7a65e8cc1400660c0a22b02675fb72.jpg

1339510758_KD816HiWiGo(2).thumb.jpg.7f053daa54bc9c547e9f7d1464858e75.jpg523748121_wNXNt8y_L9Y(2).thumb.jpg.7461f740e6d6c1c3d311a2c3bab97997.jpg

That was intentionally done for commentary on creating 'idealized' avatars in online games that contrast with real life appearances. Ready Player One presented a similar message.  

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my attempt at giving some actual content. Neither of these are that obscure, but if they're new to me then surely they're new to others as well.

First is a Spanish TV show, the first part focuses on a pregnancy (but seems to include some weight gain?) and the second part is another weight gain/loss I can't tell as I don't know enough Spanish. Either way, great belly scenes and eating scenes throughout.

Second is an Australian comedy video for weight loss but has two reasonably chubby girls in it shaking their fat in bikinis. 

4 hours ago, flabbyarms4 said:

First is a Spanish TV show, the first part focuses on a pregnancy (but seems to include some weight gain?) and the second part is another weight gain/loss I can't tell as I don't know enough Spanish. Either way, great belly scenes and eating scenes throughout.

That's Gordos from 2009. It's an ensemble movie that deals with a group of fat people in therapy, and as such has a BIG amount of both male and female WG (pregnancy-induced and otherwise), as well as a tiny bit of stuffing.

There used to be a compilation of some of the relevant bits on YouTube, but it got copyright-stricken a while ago, probably because it was cut to a John Lennon song.

14 hours ago, Morbiose said:

That's Gordos from 2009. It's an ensemble movie that deals with a group of fat people in therapy, and as such has a BIG amount of both male and female WG (pregnancy-induced and otherwise), as well as a tiny bit of stuffing.

There used to be a compilation of some of the relevant bits on YouTube, but it got copyright-stricken a while ago, probably because it was cut to a John Lennon song.

Is there anywhere we can find this movie?

16 hours ago, Morbiose said:

and it was a pretty good film, all around.

when i watched it, it didn't have subtitles so i was able to understand exactly what was being said but i could understand what was happening pretty clearly.

On 1/20/2013 at 4:20 PM, fatmanjoe said:

Ok, I'll try to explain this as much as i can from what I can remember...This was something I saw on TV once on a german channel when I was a kid. It was Definately an American Movie/TV show dubbed.

The scene I remember was two men sitting next to each other and two women opposite (not sure if one of them men was very fat wearing a super hero costume??) Then there was lots and lots of food brought out. (I think it took place on a boat) The men and women then eat lots and lots and drink lots and the woman licks her plate clean and demands more..there is a waiter who brings more food and wine.

The man then burps very loudly in the woman's face and her hair blows around. This is obviously a comedy I think and for some reason i always thought one of the men was burt reynolds but cant be sure. It looked older so maybe 70s/80s or 90s.

At the end I remember them leavin the women stuffed and asleep and running out to their car!

Thats all the information i can remember Ive looked a lot online with no luck hope someone can help me

Thanks

It looks like "I Due Superpiedi Quasi Piatti", an italian comedy from 1977 with Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.

Yes, I know that I'm answering somewhat late but maybe you are still around.

17 hours ago, MacChief said:

My thought would be besides the mention of High Schoolers that people might be confused because the sound dropped out in the middle of the video and didn't return until right near the end. Or at least it did for me.

Sorry again, that's my fault, too. I should've checked. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Here is the second part of the trailer, with working sound. If you want I can provide a translation.

Thanks for your patience!