Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

2 hours ago, ChubbyLover2000 said:

2020729_012457.gif

2020729_013218.gif

2020729_013544.gif

in the special contents of the DVD they explain how they made the fat suit and why they did not exaggerate the weight, explaining that for a character like Regina's, even a few kilo is a ton, plus they make she up so that it also has some acne(even if in my opinion it is not perceptible)

Edited by Daniele.M

Was going through a playlist on YT and found this. For a little context (or at least as much as I could gather from translating a few summaries. Around the halfway point, one of the characters has a nightmare about how life would be where he lives if he didn't exist. In the nightmare one of the characters named "Babel" (girl in the yellow dress shown earlier in the episode) marries another some other character and apparently gets fat.

This show was great. It went downhill in the end but still managed to retain it's quality for more than 10 years.  Also worth noting that the actress who plays Bebel, Guta Stresser, gained quite a bit of weight throughout the series. You can really see the difference comparing her in the first season with her in the latter ones

On 7/29/2021 at 11:15 AM, chubbyblubber said:

Can't remember if this was ever posted here or not.

From The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, a guy's girlfriend auditions to become Miss Deep Dish 2003, then they bring the past "winners" out and they've all gotten really fat.

" you gonna let your girl get all huge like that?" 

HELL YES I WOULD! And $20,000 to boot? It's a dream come true! 

On 7/29/2021 at 10:15 AM, chubbyblubber said:

Can't remember if this was ever posted here or not.

From The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, a guy's girlfriend auditions to become Miss Deep Dish 2003, then they bring the past "winners" out and they've all gotten really fat.

"You're gonna let your girl get all huge like that?" 

p8zGp1.gif

Guest El904

There is a re-boot of Fantasy Island on Fox coming out soon. And while I didn't see any weight gain in the trailer, one of the guests is an anchorwoman whose fantasy is to eat as much as they want without gaining an ounce.

On 8/6/2021 at 2:57 AM, El904 said:

There is a re-boot of Fantasy Island on Fox coming out soon. And while I didn't see any weight gain in the trailer, one of the guests is an anchorwoman whose fantasy is to eat as much as they want without gaining an ounce.

has anyone seen the first episode?

hey I would like to "help" the topic, I noticed that we rarely find anything in other languages, however there are certainly some series or movies that have scenes of weight gain, so I was thinking if anyone is familiar with other languages besides the english can you help me find some keywords to help me with the search? unfortunately the translator is not very helpful in these cases.

6 hours ago, Daniele.M said:

hey I would like to "help" the topic, I noticed that we rarely find anything in other languages, however there are certainly some series or movies that have scenes of weight gain, so I was thinking if anyone is familiar with other languages besides the english can you help me find some keywords to help me with the search? unfortunately the translator is not very helpful in these cases.

Melanie Wiegmann was in a German show called “Storm of Love,” and her character Natascha had a multi episode arch of eating a lot, burping, and wore a fat suit to seem like she gained weight for a role, sine she wasn’t able to gain enough. Haven’t been able to find it in a while