Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoa, apparently american dad is still on the air? I swear that show used to be a highly quality source of fat girl's appearing on actual tv. I lost interest in the overall show many years ago though.. anyone been watching all along? we been missing anything here in this thread?

Whoa, apparently american dad is still on the air? I swear that show used to be a highly quality source of fat girl's appearing on actual tv. I lost interest in the overall show many years ago though.. anyone been watching all along? we been missing anything here in this thread?

Why is there a weight gain episode in the Orville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/23/2021 at 5:15 PM, PT77 said:

If you can't post a link to the ad itself, can you post a link to the relevant part of reddit?

That's not how ad algorithms work. They're individualized to the users perosnal history

On 4/22/2021 at 9:31 PM, SRSully95 said:

So on Peacock there's a new original show titled after the town it's set in, Rutherford Falls. One of the main characters is one chubby cutie played by Jana Schmieding. I am about to watch it now actually.

Rutherford-Falls.thumb.jpeg.5c844796842aab19204b8e97f3e69aa6.jpeg

I so wish this weren't on Peacock. I'm just not going to subscribe to yet another streaming service, but I can't wait to see this show. It's the same guy behind Parks and Rec etc, so it's really a shame this got siloed to the streaming service rather than promoted on regular old NBC. It could've got some serious fat and Native representation into the mainstream!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fatness

There’s a show from a few years ago called “The Guest Book” with a character named tickles, who’s a stripper.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qntr-hpRswI