Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 3/13/2021 at 4:34 AM, ikkeniels said:

After some searching:

"Valencia and eve" as stated in this thread is the Russian series "Zaystev+1" or Зайцев+1

The full episode in this thread is series 2 episode 5: https://sakhalin.tv/movie/69091/

Anyone know where to get a subtitle file for this episode? or another copy with them built in? It's kinda hard to follow in a language I don't speak, that's what was so great about the 3minute clip, it had english subtitles.

1 hour ago, namad said:

Did that muffin top movie ever get leaked? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2369600/ apparently it's real! I thought it was fake parody trailer.

ah found it, it's included with amazon prime https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B00P7PGP66

You can watch it for free on tubitv: https://tubitv.com/movies/342057/muffin-top-a-love-story

12 minutes ago, fatmancer said:

do you have a whole list of stuff youve found over the years

Not to take a shot in saying this. People like this topic & people are pretty dedicated to finding fresh content. As a lot of content gets repeated a lot.

8 hours ago, fatmancer said:

do you have a whole list of stuff youve found over the years

I dont have one written down but I keep a mental note of all the stuff I've acquired over the years. I also try to keep note of the things posted on here but its difficult since theres years of content on this topic. I hope the things i've uploaded today arent repeats.

4 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

I dont have one written down but I keep a mental note of all the stuff I've acquired over the years. I also try to keep note of the things posted on here but its difficult since theres years of content on this topic. I hope the things i've uploaded today arent repeats.

so everything youve found has been posted here already?

17 hours ago, fatmancer said:

what else have you found then? im curious since you usually post the best content here

Most of what I find has either already been posted or not worth posting with the occasional new clip here and there.. Although I do have a few videos containing things that have been previously posted on here that were either low quality, deleted, or incomplete that I plan on sharing as soon as I confirm the status of the original posts. I'm really trying not to repost something unless I have a good reason to. That being said, here's something I found a few weeks ago which I completely forgot about. I've never heard of this TV show but this particular episode is set in a circus which features a 'fat lady' act. I could be wrong but I do believe the actress is wearing some padding. In my opinion its just alright but I figure someone might like this so I'll post it. The best scene starts at 13:50. Also I should mention that one of the running gags of the show is that Beverly (Main character's ex-wife, also the person pursuing him the entire time) has "lost 75 pounds" since Johnny got out of prison. I cant be bothered to go through the whole series on the off chance there's a flashback scene where she's fat but if someone else does then be my guest.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:15 AM, dalemake said:

I doubt they exist. But i can translate the dialogues you are interested in.

It's hard to say, but, well, it seems like after the midway point of the episode the plotline expands. Not just the main character wants to get fat, lots of other girls at the school want to get fat and by the end of the episode there's some sort of fat girl theatre production. I think the actresses playing the characters who are thin are changed to different actresses to portray the fat version of said girl. So, well, without speaking russian I can't even keep straight which character is which, or well any of the episode.

It's a shame I can't find the transcript of the subtitles, I know like major tv shows in the us you can google up subtitle files pretty easily. Maybe this is also true of russian shows, but the russian subtitles of the russian tv shows probably appear on russian subtitles sites (that I cannot read, so I cannot find them).

On 3/29/2021 at 11:22 AM, BattleJapan said:

Most of what I find has either already been posted or not worth posting with the occasional new clip here and there.. Although I do have a few videos containing things that have been previously posted on here that were either low quality, deleted, or incomplete that I plan on sharing as soon as I confirm the status of the original posts. I'm really trying not to repost something unless I have a good reason to. That being said, here's something I found a few weeks ago which I completely forgot about. I've never heard of this TV show but this particular episode is set in a circus which features a 'fat lady' act. I could be wrong but I do believe the actress is wearing some padding. In my opinion its just alright but I figure someone might like this so I'll post it. The best scene starts at 13:50. Also I should mention that one of the running gags of the show is that Beverly (Main character's ex-wife, also the person pursuing him the entire time) has "lost 75 pounds" since Johnny got out of prison. I cant be bothered to go through the whole series on the off chance there's a flashback scene where she's fat but if someone else does then be my guest.

"I see big things in your future , mainly me" 

And 

-"How come you wouldn't even look at me when I was her size?" 

-"You were never her size, don't flatter yourself."

GOLD LINES HAHA

Really make me think if Johnny is a FA or he just happened to date fat ladies, nonetheless, good content! 

53 minutes ago, AdventureWeirdo said:

"I see big things in your future , mainly me" 

And 

-"How come you wouldn't even look at me when I was her size?" 

-"You were never her size, don't flatter yourself."

GOLD LINES HAHA

Really make me think if Johnny is a FA or he just happened to date fat ladies, nonetheless, good content! 

"You can just tell a lot by the way a guy washes an elephant.  He's got that velvet touch." (licks cupcake icing off finger)

This entire episode has been burned into my brain since high school. It's still hot as hell decades later.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
6 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I understood the parts with pictures... anything important in the words?

"My Wife Gets Fat", as the name suggests, is based on the theme of wife gaining weight. From the perspective of the husband (played by Kim Tae Hoon), it looks at the process of gaining weight in the wife (played by Jang Young Nam) and explores why the wife gains weight.

The film itself is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OixQ5ZmQT0