Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

there was something posted here a while ago and i cant find it again for the life of me. it was from a brazilian or portugese show? the video was the woman walking down some staird to her husband, and i remember a photo being posted of her much bigger in a bright dress. if anyone could help thatd be great, she was beautiful 

Guest JigglyArms

Here's some stuff I found in my latest dive into Youtube, 90% sure it hasnt been shared here

This whole vid is top quality

This one is awesome too, timestamps are 0:35, 7:00, 12:00, and I think 23:30

and finally, a nice commercial here

7 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Here's some stuff I found in my latest dive into Youtube, 90% sure it hasnt been shared here

This whole vid is top quality

This one is awesome too, timestamps are 0:35, 7:00, 12:00, and I think 23:30

and finally, a nice commercial here

the first two have been shared, as far as I remember

On 3/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, Paunchybellyman said:

I'd like to find this full movie

Of what I can see, Fat Front is on Amazon Prime Video here in Denmark.

But for the US market, its on Google Play and Itunes, can be rented for 3.99 on Google Play

2 hours ago, McK said:

Was this ever discussed? The episode of Boy Meets World where Topanga had to go on a diet and everyone thought she was pregnant?

I think it deserves at least an honorable mention. The brief scene of Danielle/Topanga trying--and largely failing--to squeeze into a pair of jeans was a major catalyst for my early-days fascination with Ms. Fishel and her relatively public and not-exactly-gradual transition from "quite slim and fit" to...I dunno, something more along the likes of "thick and a bit awkwardly chunky." While that episode was a fair ways away from her "peak," it definitely was "along the way." It seems like kind of a cruel (if deliciously perverse) bit of mischief by the show's writers to set the poor gal up like that. ...Not that it dulled MY enjoyment, though, obviously. 😇

SHMBBR 1.jpg

SHMBB 2.jpg

danielle fit.jpg

trim danielle.jpg

danielle fishel.jpg

PeopleMag.jpg

Dfishelnba.jpg

Dani Face Chub.jpg

13 hours ago, riptoryx said:

I think it deserves at least an honorable mention. The brief scene of Danielle/Topanga trying--and largely failing--to squeeze into a pair of jeans was a major catalyst for my early-days fascination with Ms. Fishel and her relatively public and not-exactly-gradual transition from "quite slim and fit" to...I dunno, something more along the likes of "thick and a bit awkwardly chunky." While that episode was a fair ways away from her "peak," it definitely was "along the way." It seems like kind of a cruel (if deliciously perverse) bit of mischief by the show's writers to set the poor gal up like that. ...Not that it dulled MY enjoyment, though, obviously. 😇

IMO her and her weight gain was the only reason to watch Girl Meets World. I guess Disney had been caught on to that idea because she was barely ever on the show.

At least Raven still has some weight to her on Ravens Home.