Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

There's a scene in one of the Russian versions of Catherine the Great where Catherine defiantly takes a seat at the dinner table where the Tsar her husband had reserved for his mistress. Everyone watches in shock/silence as she starts chowing down on pastries until the Tsar comes in angry. The actress isn't skinny-skinny but unfortunately no WG in the series.

On 2/10/2021 at 2:57 PM, Xver23 said:

image.thumb.png.15f99ec4ac783b8ddbcef6d6af71a8f4.png

23 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Yeah, the great is gonna have pregnancy in it's next season. I'm hoping it continues on enough to the point where Catherine the great got obese.

23 hours ago, RayRocks said:

I like that I can actually picture what Dakota Fanning’s little sister would look like in a fat prosthetic makeup and fat suit.

23 hours ago, RayRocks said:

I really like were this is going.

22 hours ago, podracer2 said:

Given that it's by the guy who did 'The Favourite' it's certainly possible! I don't ask for much.....just a season!

4 hours ago, hecschuy said:

There's a scene in one of the Russian versions of Catherine the Great where Catherine defiantly takes a seat at the dinner table where the Tsar her husband had reserved for his mistress. Everyone watches in shock/silence as she starts chowing down on pastries until the Tsar comes in angry. The actress isn't skinny-skinny but unfortunately no WG in the series.

This amazing morph made by Flyingcloth should be a good estimate of how that would look like: https://www.deviantart.com/flyingcloth/art/Elle-Fanning-Weight-Gain-1-852333220

• 2 weeks later...

So there's this movie called Much Loved from 2015, and though it's not about weight gain, it does have a rather pudgy girl in it, whose belly gets patted and (possibly?) made fun of at one point. Anyone know more about this film? The chubby girl is Sara Elmhamdi-Elalaoui, as far as I can find, by the way. 

sara_elmhamdi_elalaoui_ee2ef1.jpg

also relevant: 

https://www.aznude.com/view/celeb/s/saraelmhamdielalaoui.html?jwsource=cl

2 hours ago, KerryNation said:

So there's this movie called Much Loved from 2015, and though it's not about weight gain, it does have a rather pudgy girl in it, whose belly gets patted and (possibly?) made fun of at one point. Anyone know more about this film? The chubby girl is Sara Elmhamdi-Elalaoui, as far as I can find, by the way. 

sara_elmhamdi_elalaoui_ee2ef1.jpg

also relevant: 

https://www.aznude.com/view/celeb/s/saraelmhamdielalaoui.html?jwsource=cl

Thanks man, holy shit this movie is on Netflix, the Netflix nordics region, tho I don´t know if thats also the case for the American regioned Netflix

4 hours ago, KerryNation said:

So I watched it and its overall a rough watch, the description on IMDB of the movie  is "A group of women in Morocco make a living as prostitutes in a culture that is very unforgiving toward women in that profession" . 

that pretty much sums it up without getting too graphic.

As for the scene and the context, the chubby girl is pregnant and one of women says your belly is getting bigger is that the baby or fat? and then compliments her when she shows the pink outfit.

19 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So I watched it and its overall a rough watch, the description on IMDB of the movie  is "A group of women in Morocco make a living as prostitutes in a culture that is very unforgiving toward women in that profession" . 

that pretty much sums it up without getting too graphic.

As for the scene and the context, the chubby girl is pregnant and one of women says your belly is getting bigger is that the baby or fat? and then compliments her when she shows the pink outfit.

Thank you for the information! I'll have to check and see if it's on the US Netflix. 

On 2/26/2021 at 5:47 PM, RayRocks said:

You know which actress I’m looking forward wearing a fat suit and fat prosthetic makeup, Bella Thorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you just mean this in general, or should we be expecting something from her regarding this?

3 hours ago, Daniele.M said:

hello, years ago I was watching a series about a family of spies, I'm not sure but I remember that in one of the episodes one of the female protagonists got fat. does anyone remember something? Can you help me?

I think that was Disney Channel's KC Undercover. Zendaya did wear a fat suit as her character impersonated a teacher, but it had to be taken from the site because Zendaya's character was a teenager, even though I think at the time she was in the "20-something-plays-a-teenager" phase of acting. I could be wrong about both bits

5 hours ago, Theangelofdeath said:

I think that was Disney Channel's KC Undercover. Zendaya did wear a fat suit as her character impersonated a teacher, but it had to be taken from the site because Zendaya's character was a teenager, even though I think at the time she was in the "20-something-plays-a-teenager" phase of acting. I could be wrong about both bits

I'm sure it's not that

39 minutes ago, Disaster98 said:

My spy family maybe? But i don't know if there was  a weight gain scene. If you remember the "gainer" was an adult or a younger character? 

I think that was the series, i don't remember who gaining, sorry

On 10/27/2017 at 8:29 PM, Ms. LovelyMeow said:

Here it is with subtitles and improved through the use of editing, smoke and mirrors - some  all translated language has been added for drama, character substitutes used - I pretty much re-drafted this story from the ground up for this community. Leave a like if you enjoy it:

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h49m41s436.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h50m46s357.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h51m23s586.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h51m44s256.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h52m06s342.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h52m26s773.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h53m56s104.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-27-05h54m32s500.png

I just came across this today and was wondering if anyone still had the links at all?