Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 12/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, RayRocks said:

Can anybody please bring in something new weight gain movies or TV show’s, as long if it’s a horror movie or comedy movie I’m cool with that ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, RayRocks said:

What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so-let's start our show!)
you are waiting for a completely new material that has not been 100% presented until this moment in this community).
The first article is the Russian cartoon Babka ezhka and others (Новые приключения Бабки-ёжки).
You may ask-what does this cartoon do here??.It's not even a movie or TV series! He doesn't belong here. I will answer-cartoons were also posted here).+here is our theme.
And the second-here the character of Koshchey becomes curious.He is popular with women and has even managed to build relationships with two of them. But both ladies are notable for the fact that they have shapes-one has a fairly large back, while the second is quite thick. Either way, they're both beautiful. The cartoon itself contains several stories,”series " (there are 5 of them), in which certain characters appear. This also applies to the heroines, both of whom I call Vasilis, and with the titles of beautiful.For example, one Vasilisa the Beautiful appears in 2 episodes, and the other Vasilisa in 3. They have episodic but significant roles.
If something is unclear, I am ready to explain. But I'll give you a hint-focus on Slavic mythology and fairy tales). To make it easier, I will also make each series separately. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoW6iiGDNeE

4 series on YouTube in a short form is not present-you will have to watch the collection).

ёжка1.jpg

ёжка2.jpg

ёжка3.jpg

ёжка4.jpg

And now immediately the second article. Not to pull.
This time, the Russian detective series and sometimes Comedy - Their own(Свои). The plots are quite obvious-there is a murder and this case is a group of special people.
In season 1 and 2, there are only two groups of 3 people, but in season 3 there are 4 groups of 2 people.
But in this situation, one character is interesting-a character named Olga Metelitsa, a psychic. She is known for being constantly tried to kill and very often taken hostage. About the acting game-it plays so-so.
But there is one fact that may interest you. She swelled up in size, compare her photos from season 1 and 3. You can tell by the Breasts, so to speak).
And to make it easier for you to search-in seasons 1 and 2, she appears almost every 2 episodes, but in 3-her appearances have become less frequent. I'll try to attach a video-all episodes of the series are on youtube, I'll organize a link to playlists.
I'll be honest, it just doesn't deserve its own theme(little flashes on screens other than this series and in life, too,+I don't like the actress), so I'll post this information here.
Enjoy, I hope I was able to please you and update the branch).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD0cillupmA&list=PL8l3CZ16yyk5PljCfY7E21AtWjfl6V5xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0_64lMeuE&list=PL8l3CZ16yyk6jB7mFSIt8imW_vCN7Onq-

свои1.jpg

свои2.jpg

свои3.jpg

свои4.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hahaha, well I think that’s partially because we’re in a weird time culturally where people know the phrase “fat phobia is bad” so networks don’t want to touch that, but also have yet to reach, “fat is fucking awesome and pretty and beautiful and juicy and bouncy.” 

Guest brcyllr
4 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

“fat is fucking awesome and pretty and beautiful and juicy and bouncy.” 

Words YOU definitely live by 😍

True plus the delay in film releases and shoots caused by the current global situation we are still going through has caused some actually good films with proper weight gain and fat suit prosthetic makeup to be postponed to 2021(if we are lucky) and then there are the films that have been released for years but haven't been widely distributed due to lack of general popularity and other reasons.

Yeah mainly from the Indian film industry, there are some films with some good prosthetic makeup and realistic weight gain undertaken for roles. The films seem to have a good plot but since shooting got postponed, only working stills and teasers have been uploaded so far. So not much to go on regarding that aspect. Some of these films I had mentioned in previous posts of mine, do check them out. Will post more info on them once their trailers are out.

17 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Hahaha, well I think that’s partially because we’re in a weird time culturally where people know the phrase “fat phobia is bad” so networks don’t want to touch that, but also have yet to reach, “fat is fucking awesome and pretty and beautiful and juicy and bouncy.” 

Sexy AND smart! That's why I love her.

Maybe you audition for a roll role or two. Or better yet, you can shop a script about your life. I'll write it, just be sure to pay me.. in flesh. 

Now, as I spend time on this thread I stumble across something to add to it: Something called Thunder Force on Nonceflix
It stars Octavia Spencer and Melissa McCarthy. Apparently, production wrapped late last year and has yet to premiere because they were too busy hyping Cuties or something.

Anyway, pics:

19890516-0-image-m-58_1571416065670[1].jpg

melissa-mccarthy-octavia-spencer[1].jpg

24 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Now, as I spend time on this thread I stumble across something to add to it: Something called Thunder Force on Nonceflix
It stars Octavia Spencer and Melissa McCarthy. Apparently, production wrapped late last year and has yet to premiere because they were too busy hyping Cuties or something.

Anyway, pics:

19890516-0-image-m-58_1571416065670[1].jpg

melissa-mccarthy-octavia-spencer[1].jpg

Danm they should have added Katy Mixon to that movie, what a trio that would have been, and it would have answered an interesting question lol, who is the bigger woman..

15 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Danm they should have added Katy Mixon to that movie, what a trio that would have been, and it would have answered an interesting question lol, who is the bigger woman..

Let me guess: Melissa McCarthy does her best Chris Farley impersonation and falls on her ass, trips over shit, and just generally pratfalls all over the place? I love that bigger gals are getting roles these days, but GOD DAMN....would it kill Hollywood to write a fat character that isn't comic relief, doesn't desperately want to be skinny, and isn't a repulsively neurotic shut-in? Between McCarthy and Rebel Wilson, you'd think that all that a plus-sized actress could do is fall over, be clumsy, and half-heartedly joke about her own weight. 

1 hour ago, KerryNation said:

Let me guess: Melissa McCarthy does her best Chris Farley impersonation and falls on her ass, trips over shit, and just generally pratfalls all over the place? I love that bigger gals are getting roles these days, but GOD DAMN....would it kill Hollywood to write a fat character that isn't comic relief, doesn't desperately want to be skinny, and isn't a repulsively neurotic shut-in? Between McCarthy and Rebel Wilson, you'd think that all that a plus-sized actress could do is fall over, be clumsy, and half-heartedly joke about her own weight. 

Thank you for saying this about Melissa McCarthy. She is either humiliating herself or humiliating someone else, that's her whole comedy shtick. I'm sure it's a side effect of a life of bullying, but she is banking on it now and that doesn't make it comfortable to watch for anyone who sees through the shallow facade. There is a pretty fine line between jokes and humiliation.  The latter only works if there is schadenfreude attached for the audience.

2 hours ago, KerryNation said:

19 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

Thank you for saying this about Melissa McCarthy. She is either humiliating herself or humiliating someone else, that's her whole comedy shtick. I'm sure it's a side effect of a life of bullying, but she is banking on it now and that doesn't make it comfortable to watch for anyone who sees through the shallow facade. There is a pretty fine line between jokes and humiliation.  The latter only works if there is schadenfreude attached for the audience.

Right? You hardly EVER see skinny actresses do the kinds of physical comedy that Wilson and McCarthy seem to have written into their contracts as a requirement. Like, maybe Anne Hathaway has done something similar, but she's not required to trip and fall and be clumsy in every fucking movie she's in. I'd love to see McCarthy do a pivot and get roles similar to what Kathy Bates has gotten in recent years, where she can display something OTHER than tripping over invisible objects and crashing through the scenery.