Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 7/3/2020 at 11:36 AM, dudemaster666 said:

I found a bit more on the weight gain episode of “Men, Women & Dogs” it has aired 3 times fairly recently in Europe on the German language channels “Sixx”, “Puls 4”, and “Puls 8”. 4A23501B-4B42-4513-95D1-AA7F840F06B6.thumb.png.4ff1f62251484b1ab62e1b3c35d8c11c.png

The episode is called “Hunde und Kuchen” in German and I found one pic on the Sixx Channel website.
F8169017-D1E7-4F6F-855F-8B34B147AA9E.thumb.jpeg.cf1ec724257c86a85290dcbdb143fefd.jpeg

That’s all I could find, sorry I don’t have more.

anyone have access to streaming german television?

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, Ivan86 said:

Awesome find! Here's the scene in a higher quality .gif:

ezgif-1-9d7bd49d841e.thumb.gif.c5b1f97f41e74c6d80604f892b8faad2.gif

For context, Amy plays a con woman who is trying to fake her pregnancy for a surrogate scam - when it's pointed out to her that she should be a lot further along, she resorts to binge eating Tastykake Chcocolate Cupcakes to make herself appear fuller. 

On 7/4/2020 at 12:06 PM, BattleJapan said:

I've done some more digging and unfortunately have come up with not much. I was able to find out that the actress in the image I posted (Cindy on the show) is named Masasa Moyo. I was also able to find a full plot synopsis of the episode. "Cindy Waters, a former fling of Jeremiah's, bumps into him, but he barely recognizes her since she put on 200 lbs., thanks to one bite of his you-know-what. Jeremiah shrugs off Clay's comments that he should feel guilty, until, during his next move, he envisions turning another one fat." (We can assume that last part is a reference to the scene which is already up on youtube) "Clay makes like Jeremiah by ordering the cake for his date, Brooke, but is unnerved when Jeremiah breaks it to him that he isn't making it anymore. Jeremiah attempts to seduce his own woman with a light lemon sorbet, which doesn't work. So Clay recommends he "make the cake."... Jeremiah goes to a full-figured women's clothing store Cindy owns to apologize to her, but she's actually grateful he fed her good, since big is beautiful and big -- and beautiful clothes made her rich." It honestly almost sounds like something straight out of a weight gain story a FA might write. The idea of one bite of a cake changing a skinny women into a glutton sure sounds promising and it makes me want to find it even more. I've searched far and wide for it and have so far came up with nothing. At this point I think are best chance at finding it is either someday getting lucky by someone uploading the series somewhere by chance, finding an upload of it in a different language, or just emailing paramount or maybe even actors who were on the show to see if we cant get it released after all, an actor posting a clip of the episode to youtube is the reason we know about at all. Despite that, I will keep trying to find it. I guess you could say this is my "white whale" so to speak.

any luck?

On 7/4/2020 at 12:06 PM, BattleJapan said:

I've done some more digging and unfortunately have come up with not much. I was able to find out that the actress in the image I posted (Cindy on the show) is named Masasa Moyo. I was also able to find a full plot synopsis of the episode. "Cindy Waters, a former fling of Jeremiah's, bumps into him, but he barely recognizes her since she put on 200 lbs., thanks to one bite of his you-know-what. Jeremiah shrugs off Clay's comments that he should feel guilty, until, during his next move, he envisions turning another one fat." (We can assume that last part is a reference to the scene which is already up on youtube) "Clay makes like Jeremiah by ordering the cake for his date, Brooke, but is unnerved when Jeremiah breaks it to him that he isn't making it anymore. Jeremiah attempts to seduce his own woman with a light lemon sorbet, which doesn't work. So Clay recommends he "make the cake."... Jeremiah goes to a full-figured women's clothing store Cindy owns to apologize to her, but she's actually grateful he fed her good, since big is beautiful and big -- and beautiful clothes made her rich." It honestly almost sounds like something straight out of a weight gain story a FA might write. The idea of one bite of a cake changing a skinny women into a glutton sure sounds promising and it makes me want to find it even more. I've searched far and wide for it and have so far came up with nothing. At this point I think are best chance at finding it is either someday getting lucky by someone uploading the series somewhere by chance, finding an upload of it in a different language, or just emailing paramount or maybe even actors who were on the show to see if we cant get it released after all, an actor posting a clip of the episode to youtube is the reason we know about at all. Despite that, I will keep trying to find it. I guess you could say this is my "white whale" so to speak.

Shorter translation: "Once you go black, you never slim back."

12 minutes ago, RayRocks said:

I'll take your word on that.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

African cultures and African descent diasporas are often way much laxist about the gamut of size amid women than Western societies... to the limit of being even unapologicatelly and  more frequently prompt to nonsexual and erotic patterns of feedism.

One of my relatives had a white female acquaintance who live conjointly with her Haitian-Canadian boyfriend for years... and after two pregnancies and a daily dieting rich in West Indian foods, she has gone up from an average-weight body to being nearly 300 pounds prior shedding most of her extra poundage, lately. Why? Because it partly pleased her boyfriend to see her gaining weight and it is a widely known trope across Quebec than a great number of black men loves fattening up their lovers.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:50 PM, beetlebum762 said:

any luck?

None whatsoever. I've emailed Paramount hoping they may get back to me about releasing the episode or the show in some sort of capacity. Currently I've been searching for a better email to contact paramount with other than there customer service email as well as searching for the show in different languages since doing so seems to be working more than looking it up in just English. Who knows though, maybe someday we'll just get lucky and someone unrelated to the search will just upload the episode. It happened with the pilot so i'm at least a little bit hopeful that it'll happen with the episode that we all want to see.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:38 AM, LovelyMeow said:

Awesome find! Here's the scene in a higher quality .gif:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8ezgif-1-9d7bd49d841e.thumb.gif.c5b1f97f41e74c6d80604f892b8faad2.gif

For context, Amy plays a con woman who is trying to fake her pregnancy for a surrogate scam - when it's pointed out to her that she should be a lot further along, she resorts to binge eating Tastykake Chcocolate Cupcakes to make herself appear fuller. 

I've got an hd copy of the movie, but, well, it's not very entertaining, I don't want to watch the whole thing, anytime know what time index this scene is from? I made a thumbnail sheet with 200 images on it but none of them really clued me in.

6 minutes ago, namad said:

I've got an hd copy of the movie, but, well, it's not very entertaining, I don't want to watch the whole thing, anytime know what time index this scene is from? I made a thumbnail sheet with 200 images on it but none of them really clued me in.

Don't waste your time bud, the clips already on YouTube and it's not worth watching

Guest JigglyArms
23 hours ago, ChubbyLover2000 said:

20200715_163402.gif

How do you cast someone for this role? Just put out an ad for women with muffintops or just select the ones with muffintops in the audition? 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
3 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

How do you cast someone for this role? Just put out an ad for women with muffintops or just select the ones with muffintops in the audition? 

As strange as it sounds, it's a bit of a hybrid. Usually you'd put out an call for the type of actress you're looking for - in this case it would probably be worded as 'slightly pudgy', and the agents representing those actresses would approach them with relevant offers. And that has got to be a nervous proposition to sell if you have a difficult client. 

From there you'd have the 'slighty pudgy' actress show up for a casting call where they're looked over by the director and the casting agent to see if they're the right fit. Rejection here doesn't have to be smoothed over either - actresses can be flat out told, "No you're not big enough/too big" and summarily dismissed.

It could be worse, you could be an actor selected specifically for a role because you're  'homely', only be told you're 'too homely.' 

If the director, casting and any other parties are happy with your appearance and acting talent, and you manage to pass the future calls in the same way, you're in. 

Guest JigglyArms
8 hours ago, LovelyMeow said:

As strange as it sounds, it's a bit of a hybrid. Usually you'd put out an call for the type of actress you're looking for - in this case it would probably be worded as 'slightly pudgy', and the agents representing those actresses would approach them with relevant offers. And that has got to be a nervous proposition to sell if you have a difficult client. 

From there you'd have the 'slighty pudgy' actress show up for a casting call where they're looked over by the director and the casting agent to see if they're the right fit. Rejection here doesn't have to be smoothed over either - actresses can be flat out told, "No you're not big enough/too big" and summarily dismissed.

It could be worse, you could be an actor selected specifically for a role because you're  'homely', only be told you're 'too homely.' 

If the director, casting and any other parties are happy with your appearance and acting talent, and you manage to pass the future calls in the same way, you're in. 

Wow. Explains a lot, thanks. 

My parents ran a talent agency yet I know nothing of the business.

This is a throwback and this is what really started making me like curves my opinion this is the best weight gain Nickelodeon ever did Wanda looked so hot sexy and it was such a turn on because she loved being fat and didn't care how much weight she gained and she was so lazy and sexy🤤 😍 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6uokr3

(Link to episode)

63902EAC-FF7B-4A4C-984F-BC4BB7534308.jpeg

D963A867-A4EF-471D-BAF4-9440DFE179A5.jpeg

75B2A435-C1B0-48AE-A8FA-C18FEE346077.png

F54ECEFB-2A28-4831-B1F3-D82509D054D0.jpeg

D69A2CC9-49A6-43AA-BE8A-D46DD313483E.jpeg

79B15CC2-0E88-499A-9F95-396881C59BFE.jpeg

C9667121-406E-4C7F-9FB3-5473F852F343.jpeg

90826FC7-A3A8-42A4-A3F6-2B3E7983CD2E.jpeg