Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest JigglyArms
18 hours ago, Unknown1 said:

What pages have some of the best ones? 

Start at like 30, go to 70 I think

Finally after YEARS of searching, I have found this old MadTV sketch. The sketch is about a reunion special of Cagney & Lacey where the two have been staking out a donut shop for 6 months and have gained a considerable amount of weight. This sketch also coincidentally  stars Alex Borstein.  It's not as good as I remember it sadly but I still enjoy it nonetheless. Im a bit more happy that my search for at least 1 of 3 videos i've been looking for for quite some time is over.

14 hours ago, fatmancer said:

what are the other 2

Well the one I'd love to find the most is the Season 1, Episode 6 of the show "Men, Women, and Dogs." I've only ever been able to find two clips of the show online (one of them being one with a fat suit in it.) but the synopsis of the episode seems to imply that there's more fat suit scenes in that episode. The other would would be the movie "Majha Agadbam". It is a sequel to the movie Agadbam which is fairly easy to find online but alas, even though the movie came out 2 years ago in India, I have not been able to find much of it besides clips and trailers. While writing this I also remembered a third thing that while not a fat suit or weight gain scene I figured I'd include it just to get it out there. I'd love to one day find the full series that the youtube video "Very fat italian blonde girl" originates from, however searching for it has proven difficult as I do not speak Italian. If i could find those 3 things, I'd be a happy man.

3 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

Well the one I'd love to find the most is the Season 1, Episode 6 of the show "Men, Women, and Dogs." I've only ever been able to find two clips of the show online (one of them being one with a fat suit in it.) but the synopsis of the episode seems to imply that there's more fat suit scenes in that episode. The other would would be the movie "Majha Agadbam". It is a sequel to the movie Agadbam which is fairly easy to find online but alas, even though the movie came out 2 years ago in India, I have not been able to find much of it besides clips and trailers. While writing this I also remembered a third thing that while not a fat suit or weight gain scene I figured I'd include it just to get it out there. I'd love to one day find the full series that the youtube video "Very fat italian blonde girl" originates from, however searching for it has proven difficult as I do not speak Italian. If i could find those 3 things, I'd be a happy man.

this is the best thing we have for Men, Women and Dogs

2 hours ago, thix said:

this is the best thing we have for Men, Women and Dogs

I appreciate you posting this, but this was the aforementioned clip with a fat suit in it that I already knew about. However I just found out that someone posted the pilot episode to youtube recently, so here's hoping more episodes resurface soon.

I appreciate you posting this, but this was the aforementioned clip with a fat suit in it that I already knew about. However I just found out that someone posted the pilot episode to youtube recently, so here's hoping more episodes resurface soon.
Ok can you tell me who that person is and what's the name of the show that has the Pilot?

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, RayRocks said:

Ok can you tell me who that person is and what's the name of the show that has the Pilot?

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

Panama Mike on Youtube. He has posted many old pilots of TV shows including Men, Women, and Dogs. Unfortunately though it appears he only ever recorded the pilot and does not have anymore episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGdG9Y0MysIqqtUc84DxIVA

Guest CraxX

no weight gain movie, but a sexy tummy that is a little too fat for these clothes. 🙂

It's a scene from "Drive Angry", sorry for the bad quality..... maybe somebody has this movie and can make a better screenshot?

IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
5 hours ago, CraxX said:

no weight gain movie, but a sexy tummy that is a little too fat for these clothes. 🙂

It's a scene from "Drive Angry", sorry for the bad quality..... maybe somebody has this movie and can make a better screenshot?

IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.45.36.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.46.19.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.46.22.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.46.34.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.46.55.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.46.59.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.47.08.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.47.11.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.47.16.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.47.56.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.47.58.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.48.00.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.48.02.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.48.04.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.48.07.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.48.09.png

Screenshot 06-28-2020 21.48.48.png

I found a bit more on the weight gain episode of “Men, Women & Dogs” it has aired 3 times fairly recently in Europe on the German language channels “Sixx”, “Puls 4”, and “Puls 8”. 4A23501B-4B42-4513-95D1-AA7F840F06B6.thumb.png.4ff1f62251484b1ab62e1b3c35d8c11c.png

The episode is called “Hunde und Kuchen” in German and I found one pic on the Sixx Channel website.
F8169017-D1E7-4F6F-855F-8B34B147AA9E.thumb.jpeg.cf1ec724257c86a85290dcbdb143fefd.jpeg

That’s all I could find, sorry I don’t have more.

7 hours ago, dudemaster666 said:

I found a bit more on the weight gain episode of “Men, Women & Dogs” it has aired 3 times fairly recently in Europe on the German language channels “Sixx”, “Puls 4”, and “Puls 8”. 4A23501B-4B42-4513-95D1-AA7F840F06B6.thumb.png.4ff1f62251484b1ab62e1b3c35d8c11c.png

The episode is called “Hunde und Kuchen” in German and I found one pic on the Sixx Channel website.
F8169017-D1E7-4F6F-855F-8B34B147AA9E.thumb.jpeg.cf1ec724257c86a85290dcbdb143fefd.jpeg

That’s all I could find, sorry I don’t have more.

Very interesting. This may be the lead I need to actually find it. If only there was someone here that could record it. Thank you for this.

Edit: Was able to pull a higher res version of the pic from the site.

profile_mag-max-1280x722.thumb.jpg.01e1f2fd4f253f02c36f399b2264c9f8.jpg

13 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

Very interesting. This may be the lead I need to actually find it. If only there was someone here that could record it. Thank you for this.

Edit: Was able to pull a higher res version of the pic from the site.

profile_mag-max-1280x722.thumb.jpg.01e1f2fd4f253f02c36f399b2264c9f8.jpg

someones gotta crack this.....

I think I may have a lead 

Season 1, Episode 6

Kibbles & GritsNOVEMBER 18, 2001

Jeremiah stops making his special chocolate pudding cake after he sees a woman he used to date who has gained weight. Meanwhile, Clay gets a date, Royce has a fling with an attractive dog-walker and Michelle starts to bond with Eric's pooch, Betsy. Jeremiah: Bill Bellamy. Clay: Daniel Pino. Royce: Mike Damus.

I've done some more digging and unfortunately have come up with not much. I was able to find out that the actress in the image I posted (Cindy on the show) is named Masasa Moyo. I was also able to find a full plot synopsis of the episode. "Cindy Waters, a former fling of Jeremiah's, bumps into him, but he barely recognizes her since she put on 200 lbs., thanks to one bite of his you-know-what. Jeremiah shrugs off Clay's comments that he should feel guilty, until, during his next move, he envisions turning another one fat." (We can assume that last part is a reference to the scene which is already up on youtube) "Clay makes like Jeremiah by ordering the cake for his date, Brooke, but is unnerved when Jeremiah breaks it to him that he isn't making it anymore. Jeremiah attempts to seduce his own woman with a light lemon sorbet, which doesn't work. So Clay recommends he "make the cake."... Jeremiah goes to a full-figured women's clothing store Cindy owns to apologize to her, but she's actually grateful he fed her good, since big is beautiful and big -- and beautiful clothes made her rich." It honestly almost sounds like something straight out of a weight gain story a FA might write. The idea of one bite of a cake changing a skinny women into a glutton sure sounds promising and it makes me want to find it even more. I've searched far and wide for it and have so far came up with nothing. At this point I think are best chance at finding it is either someday getting lucky by someone uploading the series somewhere by chance, finding an upload of it in a different language, or just emailing paramount or maybe even actors who were on the show to see if we cant get it released after all, an actor posting a clip of the episode to youtube is the reason we know about at all. Despite that, I will keep trying to find it. I guess you could say this is my "white whale" so to speak.

27 minutes ago, BattleJapan said:

I've done some more digging and unfortunately have come up with not much. I was able to find out that the actress in the image I posted (Cindy on the show) is named Masasa Moyo. I was also able to find a full plot synopsis of the episode. "Cindy Waters, a former fling of Jeremiah's, bumps into him, but he barely recognizes her since she put on 200 lbs., thanks to one bite of his you-know-what. Jeremiah shrugs off Clay's comments that he should feel guilty, until, during his next move, he envisions turning another one fat." (We can assume that last part is a reference to the scene which is already up on youtube) "Clay makes like Jeremiah by ordering the cake for his date, Brooke, but is unnerved when Jeremiah breaks it to him that he isn't making it anymore. Jeremiah attempts to seduce his own woman with a light lemon sorbet, which doesn't work. So Clay recommends he "make the cake."... Jeremiah goes to a full-figured women's clothing store Cindy owns to apologize to her, but she's actually grateful he fed her good, since big is beautiful and big -- and beautiful clothes made her rich." It honestly almost sounds like something straight out of a weight gain story a FA might write. The idea of one bite of a cake changing a skinny women into a glutton sure sounds promising and it makes me want to find it even more. I've searched far and wide for it and have so far came up with nothing. At this point I think are best chance at finding it is either someday getting lucky by someone uploading the series somewhere by chance, finding an upload of it in a different language, or just emailing paramount or maybe even actors who were on the show to see if we cant get it released after all, an actor posting a clip of the episode to youtube is the reason we know about at all. Despite that, I will keep trying to find it. I guess you could say this is my "white whale" so to speak.

Clip from the episode: