Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest ChubbyLover2000

WG from the japanese Dorama "Rebound".

(unfortunately I didn't find the entire series with subtitles ...)

IMDB

some gifs made by me, showing the change of the main character:

20200619_150302.gif

20200619_145835.gif

20200619_145415.gif

2 hours ago, ChubbyLover2000 said:

WG from the japanese Dorama "Rebound".

(unfortunately I didn't find the entire series with subtitles ...)

IMDB

some gifs made by me, showing the change of the main character:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

20200619_150302.gif

20200619_145835.gif

20200619_145415.gif

This series is practically 9 years old. Its already there with english subs in a lot of asian drama streaming sites.

This series is practically 9 years old. Its already there with english subs in a lot of asian drama streaming sites.
Yeah your right man, and not only that we need something new like a weight gain TV horror film or weight gain feature horror film or comedy film.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

Along with Rebound, this series you can also find in those streaming sites and youtube.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:19 AM, John Smith said:

Extracted from some underwhelming rom-com drama series.

By now a few films with some of those themes would have been released. But due to the current global crisis we are in, their theatrical release are postponed until further notice. At the moment I can suggest u to try finding Kyoto Elegy, its been nearly 6 years since its release. Apart from a few trailers and prosthetic makeup pics, I had found a lead that it might be there on Netflix Japan. Something I mentioned in previous posts but so far no confirmation. The remaining ones I also found need more researching before I can mention a proper source for them.

Along with Rebound, this series you can also find in those streaming sites and youtube.
By now a few films with some of those themes would have been released. But due to the current global crisis we are in, their theatrical release are postponed until further notice. At the moment I can suggest u to try finding Kyoto Elegy, its been nearly 6 years since its release. Apart from a few trailers and prosthetic makeup pics, I had found a lead that it might be there on Netflix Japan. Something I mentioned in previous posts but so far no confirmation. The remaining ones I also found need more researching before I can mention a proper source for them.
Ok

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dark Matter said:

Oh, blimey! Thanks for the info.

Guest JigglyArms
4 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Hope this isn't too off-topic, but: 

What posted weight-gain story would make the best movie?

(I'd vote for Schlaraffenland but maybe I'm biased!)

Literally any of them, imagine a movie where the actress was paid to actually gain weight as they filmed scenes

12 hours ago, eck123 said:

Alex Borstein wears a fat suit in the movie, Dawg (2002). It's pretty obscure, so finding a streaming link might be difficult.

I found one version on a torrent site, sadly it's one of those stupid russian "dubs". Atleast it's not the same male voice for every single character... anyways here's the fat suit part: 

Too put some context to this: Apparently the main character (guy in this scene) used to scam a lot of girl when he was younger, telling them he'd marry them so they give him money and so on. In the film he visits all the girls he scammed to say sorry and the girl he visits in the clip basically trippled her weight since he scammed her.

39 minutes ago, Karl90 said:

Shout out to this actress for the accuracy of her physicality.. for a moment, I'd almost forgotten she wore a mid-small-budget fat suit as she waddles.

A lot of actors/resses impersonating obese people neglects from taking note than mobility patterns and gait amid obese people differs from those of thinner people the heavier they grow.

9 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Hope this isn't too off-topic, but: 

What posted weight-gain story would make the best movie?

(I'd vote for Schlaraffenland but maybe I'm biased!)

Silver Bullets, or How I Came to Terms with My Abandoned Esoterica , but I really need to finish it first. It's an homage to all things Tarantino, and it's inspired by Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Anyway, it's posted on a site I don't think I'm allowed to mention, let alone link here. But let's just say it a place where you can feed fantasies...
Anyway, my fantasy cast for the lead roles (the characters that get fat)
Syd - Sasha Banks 
Val - Allie Wesenberg

I know; random as all hell.

Since this is a topic currently i'll risk angering everyone with a thread push with no actual content.

Also after typing this comment i realized it's pretty long and i dont wanne completely clog the thread so here's a pastebin, it's basically a summary of a story i read involving a girl and love for beeing fat in a fat suit. Here's the link for anyone who might care to read it: https://pastebin.com/ABB5hCgU It's my favority story but i can't find it anymore.

On 6/21/2020 at 10:08 PM, Karl90 said:

I found one version on a torrent site, sadly it's one of those stupid russian "dubs". Atleast it's not the same male voice for every single character... anyways here's the fat suit part: 

Too put some context to this: Apparently the main character (guy in this scene) used to scam a lot of girl when he was younger, telling them he'd marry them so they give him money and so on. In the film he visits all the girls he scammed to say sorry and the girl he visits in the clip basically trippled her weight since he scammed her.

For a  time i was able to fairly consistently find a sketchy streaming website which featured the english version of this clip but sadly those seem to be long gone. I was however able to remove the Russian Dubbing for this scene using an audio editing software. Unfortunately I currently do not have the know-how to stitch together the no dub audio with the scene but I will gladly upload the audio upon request.

13 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

For a  time i was able to fairly consistently find a sketchy streaming website which featured the english version of this clip but sadly those seem to be long gone. I was however able to remove the Russian Dubbing for this scene using an audio editing software. Unfortunately I currently do not have the know-how to stitch together the no dub audio with the scene but I will gladly upload the audio upon request.

I can do that if you upload the audio file. It's also fairly easy if you have VLC, just change the audio file when watching a video, put in the correct delay so the audio is synced and then just record with the record function from VLC while the new audio file is active.

4 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I can do that if you upload the audio file. It's also fairly easy if you have VLC, just change the audio file when watching a video, put in the correct delay so the audio is synced and then just record with the record function from VLC while the new audio file is active.

Thanks for the tip! As it turns out, I already had a version of the scene with my manually edited out russian dub audio in my files, but the english audio was on track 2. With a quick record I now have the scene in english audio only. Unfortunately though the removal of the russian dubbing lead to the loudening of some background elements and some slightly annoying audio artifacts, but it isnt too much of a problem since this is a fairly quiet scene. Enjoy!