Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

8 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I also bring some content in these trying times. Asked for it a few times and finally found a version, a foreign one sadly so dont ask for any translation this is as good as it will ever get. You get to see the women that turns fat in her normal state at 3:45 and she turns fat at 10:08

Great job)! This is practically a feat! Many of us have been searching for it for years. Hats off to you).

10 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I also bring some content in these trying times. Asked for it a few times and finally found a version, a foreign one sadly so dont ask for any translation this is as good as it will ever get. You get to see the women that turns fat in her normal state at 3:45 and she turns fat at 10:08

It's in Spanish.

The  blonde swells up like a balloon due to somoe kind of food allergy. A bit exaggerated.

7 hours ago, das Hirschlein said:

It's in Spanish.

The  blonde swells up like a balloon due to somoe kind of food allergy. A bit exaggerated.

Given what occured to Maya Jama a few weeks earlier, I would positively admit than this grotesque scene is actually moderably exxagerated.

Guest JigglyArms
5 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

What? There were glory days? Must have missed that.

Anything under page 100 really

Guest DarthThiccLover

Screen shot of the scene during Devil’s Food when Suzanne Sommer’s character begins to regain weight...

AB002C23-E62B-4BF8-BC51-09C38FF481E7.png

Guest chichen strip
3 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Do you know where we could watch this at ??? 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3lmv0k 
here is a part of the film. It’s all I could find. 

5 hours ago, stan28 said:

There is no copy of this movie anywhere. I think this never made it to DVD, but VHS only. So you will not find it online.

I quickly found a stupid version of it, the quality is rather bad and its one of these stupid russian dubbed versions but you can watch it here https://vk.com/video113868303_170637490 This site is basically the russian version of facebook. I dont speak russian but if you figure out how to work the automated translation you can find some hidden gems in there. Thats how i found the suddenly susan video nobody found anywhere for some time.

Guest JigglyArms
3 hours ago, Weightcomicguy said:

i mean if someone wanted to dig for a golden find theres a great long running weight gain sub plot in Fraser (there used to be a super edit out there but it seems lost to time)

If it hasnt been posted already, the weight gain is in season 8, with Jane Leeves' character Daphne Moon. They wrote in the weight gain because she was pregnant. Apparently its the entire season, but one episode said to show the weight gain in particular is Season 8, Episode 14, 'Hungry Heart'. Couldnt find any clips, but this link has a single image.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0582430/

Guest JigglyArms
7 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I quickly found a stupid version of it, the quality is rather bad and its one of these stupid russian dubbed versions but you can watch it here https://vk.com/video113868303_170637490 This site is basically the russian version of facebook. I dont speak russian but if you figure out how to work the automated translation you can find some hidden gems in there. Thats how i found the suddenly susan video nobody found anywhere for some time.

Link works if you create an account, time is 42:30. Fucking pain to find