Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest chichen strip
25 minutes ago, spanky_316420 said:

I think this is season 2 of Patito Yeo, the user seems to have many of the episodes. No time coding done as theres plenty of episodes to scrub through. Seems like it stops at episode 51 however. Also, poor quality: 

Yeah, like I said before there are episodes but a good chunk is missing due to YouTube taking them down. 

Also at some point later in the show when she's back to slim ago the lady thats constantly smoking with a holder suddenly turns fat for a good amount of episodes seemingly wearing the same fat suit or something of the same size atleast with more loose clothing.

Dont know when she starts to be fat and when she stops or why shes supposed to be fat all but heres an example at 7:15 

34 minutes ago, dumdeee said:

So you think it is a fatsuit? Why so?

the actress who plays carmen  thats the brown haired girl   is very thin i found her instagram and she was very thin when she had her kid only recently did she start to get a bit thinker but no were close to what she looked like in the show the actresse's name  is griselda siciliani 

Guest chichen strip

there have been alternate versions of this same episode where the gain is around 21:27. If anyone has any idea of what I’m talking about lmk. 

In the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 10, Episode 4), Larry finds out he's dating a yo-yo dieter. At about 7 minutes in, she's showing him pictures on her phone and scrolls past photos of herself presumably 50 lbs or so heavier. This obviously freaks Larry out, and the rest of the episode he gets hyperfocused on her snacking and sneaking food. There's no weight gain in the episode, but maybe if the character comes back around in later episodes, who knows!

I tried to get screenshots, but couldn't do it from my phone.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:42 PM, chichen strip said:

there have been alternate versions of this same episode where the gain is around 21:27. If anyone has any idea of what I’m talking about lmk. 

Can anyone say what they’re talking about in the scene?

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, chichen strip said:

This is the chilean version of an Argentine show. It's also been re-made in Brazil, Colombia, Portugal and Mexico so there's potentially 5 other versions of this scene out there.

anyone been watching american dad? I stopped watching it years ago... just lost interest... but I think that show is the mainstream cartoon that showcases fat ladies the most often. I feel like this thread is overdue for an update. Or maybe the writer on their staff who was a closet chubby chaser isn't there anymore?

On 2/12/2020 at 12:46 AM, dudethatswaffle said:

In the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 10, Episode 4), Larry finds out he's dating a yo-yo dieter. At about 7 minutes in, she's showing him pictures on her phone and scrolls past photos of herself presumably 50 lbs or so heavier. This obviously freaks Larry out, and the rest of the episode he gets hyperfocused on her snacking and sneaking food. There's no weight gain in the episode, but maybe if the character comes back around in later episodes, who knows!

I tried to get screenshots, but couldn't do it from my phone.

1932650098_curb_your.enthusiasm.s10e04.1080p_web.h264-xlf.mkv_snapshot_06.41_2020_02_16_06_51_16.thumb.jpg.f314630fe66601dbf80fa694299bc37c.jpg493242273_curb_your.enthusiasm.s10e04.1080p_web.h264-xlf.mkv_snapshot_06.47_2020_02.16_06_51_37.thumb.jpg.3dde00970cf49a09d5c356e88be04c9b.jpg

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, chichen strip said:

This video was posted on page 106. The relevant part is at 2:10. Don't know where the original clip is: 

So this is a short film from 2013 called Thick Heart, featuring Adrienne Lovette, the description of the movie is:

Courtney is an insecure, plus size woman with doubts about finding true love and falls into the trap of on-line dating in order to feel beautiful.

The link is from the directors Vimeo page.

I don´t think this has been posted before, I did a search and didn´t find Thick Heart

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chichen strip

https://youtu.be/8g9JWqd_i3k
figured I’d throw something up since we’re in a dry spell