Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I want to post a short article).
I recently discovered an interesting movie-Queen Reality. It is a parody of the lives of celebrities, primarily Paris Hilton. But that's not the point.
One of the characters used to participate in a weight loss show because he was very fat. As a result, she loses weight, but her ass remains large. I was interested in this. I don't know if it's a real fat suit or just such an actress, but it's an interesting case.

And I apologize for the strange signs-at this time there was a foreign advertising.

кристи ким.jpg

кристи ким2.jpg

кристи ким3.jpg

кристи ким4.jpg

кристи ким8.jpg

3 minutes ago, foxer1 said:

I want to post a short article).
I recently discovered an interesting movie-Queen Reality. It is a parody of the lives of celebrities, primarily Paris Hilton. But that's not the point.
One of the characters used to participate in a weight loss show because he was very fat. As a result, she loses weight, but her ass remains large. I was interested in this. I don't know if it's a real fat suit or just such an actress, but it's an interesting case.

And I apologize for the strange signs-at this time there was a foreign advertising.

кристи ким.jpg

кристи ким2.jpg

кристи ким3.jpg

кристи ким4.jpg

кристи ким8.jpg

The savagery against Kim Kardashian... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, John Smith said:

The savagery against Kim Kardashian... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah))). In the film, this is just a parody of Kim Kardashian)). Very interesting, a little original and appropriate (given the focus on ridiculing pop culture)and where is Kim without her "business card"?)

2 ore fa, Morbiose ha detto:

Necessari aggiunti aggiunti a una playlist YT italiana (controlla aggiornato su quella clip turca). Nel complesso è abbastanza buono - ha molte cose che ti aspetteresti e alcune cose che non avevo mai visto prima.

My playlist 😂

@chichen strip How about a real massive postpartum weight gain...?

(A documentary from a thread I posted about two years ago) 

On 6/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, John Smith said:

"In The Naked Truth, five obese young people talk in raw and revealing detail about what it's like to be obese, how and why they think they became obese and how they feel about their bodies."

This moment you realize

that when one of the fewer interviewed people in this Brit mini-documentary you're posting yourself earlier keep to account she past from an UK size 12 to a size 28 in about one-and-half month, out of excessive comfort eating... 
she'd basically tell to anyone that she gained 100 POUNDS in about SIX WEEKS.

That's the very definition of "f***ed up".  

#ShesTheOG 

You really read it. She gained 100 pounds. In about six weeks.

Guest chichen strip
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

@chichen strip How about a real massive postpartum weight gain...?

(A documentary from a thread I posted about two years ago) 

You really read it. She gained 100 pounds. In about six weeks.

She manages to stay large for a great deal of the show after the kid

Guest JigglyArms
1 hour ago, jimjam said:

You can see her first at 3:30. Character's name is carmen and here's a vid that features her more 

There I am beating my meat and this guy bursts out into song