Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 6:21 PM, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Does anyone happen to know where these come from?  I know the actress in the first picture is Tracey Ullman but that's about it.

Tracy 1.jpg

Unknown.jpg

On 11/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, SovereignGuyver said:

That`s from Tracy`s show called State Of The Union, it used to air on HBO a long while ago. I used to one the series on dvd...may purchase it again next Tuesday when I have money.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, SovereignGuyver said:

Hey so, sorry about the delay---my place doesn't have wifi at the moment and I wasn't able to get the dvds due to bills. The good news is that it`s taken care of now and I can get the dvds next month--if that is something people still want. I`m deeply sorry for the delay, my bills were enormous and had to be prioritized over the dvds. 

is there any information about this? it's just been a long time.

10 hours ago, gta1903 said:

9 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Good find, thats "SOKO 5113 S37E04", isn't online anywhere as it seems.

7 hours ago, nbfd224 said:

I think it would be nice to explain a bit when you post  a link. Something like ' German thriller related to feederism'

On 1/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, Brenda said:

I mean, the fatsuit is not amazing or anything, but Laura Prepon is so deliciously hot that somehow she kinda sports it.

And now i really wanna see her pack on the pounds, damn. 😩

She starred on another show years later (which by now is years ago) called Are you There, Chelsea? They had a weight gain episode, complete with eating scenes and belly prosthesis. It's gotta be on this thread.

3 hours ago, chichen strip said:

No luck, this is my pot of gold yet I can’t reach it....

You've just reached it, my friend. This is the entire section of the movie where they're in fat suits, including a nice weight gain scene. Was going to upload to Youtube but it was immediately blocked. Apologies if the download doesnt work, its still being processed at the time of this post.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uy78cVId1bXngL4qRQFdsIjXNiEVI-4u

Guest chichen strip
6 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

You've just reached it, my friend. This is the entire section of the movie where they're in fat suits, including a nice weight gain scene. Was going to upload to Youtube but it was immediately blocked. Apologies if the download doesnt work, its still being processed at the time of this post.

Oh my goodness, you’re an absolute legend!!!

7 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

Wow, the fatsuits are actually kinda decent.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:38 AM, BattleJapan said:

Similar to Novela Topissima Capitulo 109 on page 125, the cake scene had too much face expansion & not enough belly expansion.