Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

3 hours ago, RayRocks said:
4 hours ago, foxer1 said:
I think that many people remember recently posted an article about the Russian TV series "country in shope"(страна в SHOPe ).The girl eats French fries and gets fat very quickly. Interesting use of stereotypes. And then she starts running around the store.
The bottom line is that I found a photo from the shooting. I  wanted to show the video, but it was blocked(

789951249_2.thumb.jpg.e28a2f1d611dbba3f831e67c43e11dcb.jpg
796513842_3.thumb.jpg.e319509c2ca25590a0a8abfad41ec839.jpg
310043024_.thumb.jpg.b183620ae8b3964c83f67eca27b76b2b.jpg

Did I just see a McDonald's in Russian.

Mickey D's has been in Russia for decades.Circa 1990 I think.

Would be cool if some of the models made like a full length movie. Not like stuffing video's, but something different & make our own curvage celebrities. I mean who better than in this group would probably make a story line that we on this site enjoy then TV shows & Movies who kinda look down upon it?

Guest chichen strip
1 hour ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

Does anyone know what happened to Fatness Weight Gain/Fatwomanful1 on YouTube? Their channel is unavailable and the playlists they made no longer show up when I search for specific videos. If it's been deleted its a real shame as their channel was the best for clips and episodes.

Bubba butts is a similar Chanel 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I noticed that this thread has been quiet for a while and to revive it- I don’t know if anyone saw this but you can watch the “Alfred Hitchcock Hour” episode of “Consider Her Ways” on Dailymotion. It’s like 1950s/1960s fat suits but I’ve been looking for this for a while and I’m glad I finally came across it:

3 hours ago, Toonmaster1996 said:

Hey everyone! I noticed that this thread has been quiet for a while and to revive it- I don’t know if anyone saw this but you can watch the “Alfred Hitchcock Hour” episode of “Consider Her Ways” on Dailymotion. It’s like 1950s/1960s fat suits but I’ve been looking for this for a while and I’m glad I finally came across it:

That's actually kinda hilarious lol

The plot itself doesn't help, tbh, it's like a bad fetish story.

1 hour ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Does anyone happen to know where these come from?  I know the actress in the first picture is Tracey Ullman but that's about it.

Tracy 1.jpg

Unknown.jpg

That`s from Tracy`s show called State Of The Union, it used to air on HBO a long while ago. I used to one the series on dvd...may purchase it again next Tuesday when I have money.

1 hour ago, ButtonBuster said:

Hey folks! I'm wondering if you could help a brother out. See, I found this gifset on tumblr, and for the life of me I can't figure out where it's from. If anyone could help look for it, that'd be great. 

a5dc6649997d49c1c8141c7a533026fb97f3fb55

Russian show, there was a youtube montage with subtitles posted earlier in the thread although the guy who translated it took a few creative licenses. Might have been around page 20 (?) but don’t quote me on that.

edit: page 62 although the video has been blocked