Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Don't know who here watched Bojack Horseman, but in the penultimate episode of the latest season, Diane's living with her new boyfriend who is encouraging her to go on antidepressants prescribed by her psychiatrist. She refuses because they previously made her gain weight and break out, and she's worried that they'll change her again into someone he won't "recognize" when he returns from an extended business trip. He insists that won't change the way he feels about her and while he's gone, Bojack finally convinces Diane that it is the right thing to do. The episode ends with the boyfriend returning from his trip, with a noticeably heavier - and happier - Diane greeting him at the airport. He is unfazed by her change and happy she did the right thing.

Unfortunately, that is really as far as things have gone so far. Diane's not featured in the last episode, but it's implied that the change is at least semi-permanent because they swapped out her appearance in the opening credits for how she looks post-gain. This is the final season and part two will be released at the end of January. I'm trying to figure out how to get screenshots off Netflix.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:27 PM, dunchester said:

Don't know who here watched Bojack Horseman, but in the penultimate episode of the latest season, Diane's living with her new boyfriend who is encouraging her to go on antidepressants prescribed by her psychiatrist. She refuses because they previously made her gain weight and break out, and she's worried that they'll change her again into someone he won't "recognize" when he returns from an extended business trip. He insists that won't change the way he feels about her and while he's gone, Bojack finally convinces Diane that it is the right thing to do. The episode ends with the boyfriend returning from his trip, with a noticeably heavier - and happier - Diane greeting him at the airport. He is unfazed by her change and happy she did the right thing.

Unfortunately, that is really as far as things have gone so far. Diane's not featured in the last episode, but it's implied that the change is at least semi-permanent because they swapped out her appearance in the opening credits for how she looks post-gain. This is the final season and part two will be released at the end of January. I'm trying to figure out how to get screenshots off Netflix.

I don't watch the show but based on what you said, it seems a really nice thing that they did there, usually when a character gains weight in a episode (even of adult shows, mind you) they find a way to return to the status quo by the end of it. I hate that.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
9 hours ago, dunchester said:

I couldn't figure it out either, so I went guerrilla style and snapped a few shots off of the television set:

Before:

vlcsnap-2019-10-28-00h24m10s053.thumb.png.413372d99ffb9321457dd61b03091b15.png

vlcsnap-2019-10-28-00h24m25s018.thumb.png.28c883acb91c505902ff3afe2c7c35f6.png

After:

vlcsnap-2019-10-28-00h24m49s538.thumb.png.90b415067f8eb81e1ba2383974f5a53c.png

vlcsnap-2019-10-28-00h24m57s619.thumb.png.8ef9f4c3eab42836168074d3960d1f54.png

On 10/27/2019 at 6:44 AM, Eddie2003 said:

32:50

This is great - Novela Topissima Capitulo 109 is the title. Are there any Portuguese (?) speakers that can explain the plot?

On 10/27/2019 at 2:27 PM, dunchester said:

This is the final season and part two will be released at the end of January.

This killed me. They teased it with the wg comment, but i didn't expect them to commit. Then bam! there's more of her (and the hair is better). and then that's it. didn't realize is was a short season either until the date January 31 flashed onto the screen. :`(

On 10/28/2019 at 11:20 AM, l904 said:

This is great - Novela Topissima Capitulo 109 is the title. Are there any Portuguese (?) speakers that can explain the plot?

I can help. It's a dream sequence, that's why the voices of the characters have a reverb effect, the character is hungry so she dreams she is eating a lot.

When she is with the fat suit, her mother asks if she doesn't want to take a break and she says "no, i'm still hungry".

Then the redhead girl says "nothing from your wardrobe will fit, just saying" and the hungry girl responds "who needs clothes when i'm hungry like that".

In the end of the dream sequence, the waiter gives her a mousse, her mother warns her not to eat it, she does anyway (i guess) and before exploding, wakes up.

14 hours ago, l904 said:

Can I take screenshots from the episode? For some, this site does not work(. And want to see.

So I got the chance to see the season finale of Creepshow on Shudder that featured the story "Skinwalkers". The segment was a basic weight loss too good to be true scenario but with a twist that gets pretty gory. So of course they had to put someone in a fat suit. Of course it has too much focus on the face and very little on the body. Kinda sad when they had a better fat suit used in the movie Spawn and the makeup effects were all done by KNB, but I digress. The fat suit scene hardly lasts much, only for about 5 minutes into the segment itself. Here area few screencaps in case you all wanted to see.

SkinWalkers1.png

SkinWalkers2.png

SkinWalkers3.png

Guest chichen strip

found some more scenes but it’s pretty low quality. If anyone can find or has a link/copy of the whole movie could they drop it in here? 

The only place i ever found it was on torrent sites. Dunno if i'm allowed to link it so i just say i may or may not have found it on a site that may or may not be called limetorrents.info and it maybe was uploaded by a group called "dutchreleaseteam". Currently looks like the torrent is still available in ok-ish speed. Might take a few hours tho.

edit: Looks pretty good actually 

vk5dkoh.png

On 10/31/2019 at 8:10 PM, knoxfan1316 said:

So I got the chance to see the season finale of Creepshow on Shudder that featured the 

SkinWalkers1.png

SkinWalkers2.png

SkinWalkers3.png

The facial prothestics doesn't match the body paddings at all.

When a woman is so hefty that her visage has ballooned out of recognition the way she does, she must weigh at least several hundreds of pounds... even potentially being homebound obese.

16 hours ago, Karl90 said:

The only place i ever found it was on torrent sites. Dunno if i'm allowed to link it so i just say i may or may not have found it on a site that may or may not be called limetorrents.info and it maybe was uploaded by a group called "dutchreleaseteam". Currently looks like the torrent is still available in ok-ish speed. Might take a few hours tho.

vk5dkoh.png

When you done,can u give us something like Google Drive link to share?

5 hours ago, Eddie2003 said:

When you done,can u give us something like Google Drive link to share?

I'm sorry but the laws in my country are pretty strict on this, downloading isn't illegal but sharing is. Additionally rule 6.3.1.8 in curvages ToS forbids this aswell. I'm sure this is different for streaming sites but i cannot just post a link to the file. I had problems with the mods regarding this in the past.

Guest chichen strip
On 11/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, Karl90 said:

vk5dkoh.png

None of those links worked for me :(

I honestly don't know why then. Trying having Bittorrent closed (make sure its fully off in task manager) when clicking Magnet download, the program will get opened up automatically. Other than that maybe you have some popup security settings activated in your brother. If you click on "Magnet download" and nothing happens check at the very end of the URL bar if there are any clickable icons (like this one but different: e14ElGH.png). If that doesn't work i cannot help you. It shouldn't be rocket science. Back to topic tho.

I think that many people remember recently posted an article about the Russian TV series "country in shope"(страна в SHOPe ).The girl eats French fries and gets fat very quickly. Interesting use of stereotypes. And then she starts running around the store.
The bottom line is that I found a photo from the shooting. I  wanted to show the video, but it was blocked(

страна в шопе 2.jpg

страна в шопе 3.jpg

страна в шопе.jpg

I think that many people remember recently posted an article about the Russian TV series "country in shope"(страна в SHOPe ).The girl eats French fries and gets fat very quickly. Interesting use of stereotypes. And then she starts running around the store.
The bottom line is that I found a photo from the shooting. I  wanted to show the video, but it was blocked(

789951249_2.thumb.jpg.e28a2f1d611dbba3f831e67c43e11dcb.jpg
796513842_3.thumb.jpg.e319509c2ca25590a0a8abfad41ec839.jpg
310043024_.thumb.jpg.b183620ae8b3964c83f67eca27b76b2b.jpg
Did I just see a McDonald's in Russian.