Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 10/4/2019 at 2:08 PM, Ivan86 said:

I know that someone posted a Google Drive video of the same character earlier in this thread ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F5ozCZYkTOY6gwqwN8UiFTOo-7J0Xdmj/view?usp=drivesdk ). However, I was hoping for the video(s) of these 2 scenes: https://www.deviantart.com/apexreaper12/art/Fairy-Lake-weight-gain-1-780526722

I finally found what I was looking for. Contra what I was previously told, it's 1 scene at the 23-24 minute mark of episode 5 (Backup works best): http://www2.fastdrama.me/watch-online/the-fairy-lake/episode-5

As a connoisseur of internet piracy, a vivid tv show watcher and somebody with no official netflix i can say this site is doing pretty well actually, theres a lot more way more popular ones that suck a whole lot more. Just simply installing uBlock Origin+ and Popupblocker will fix a lot of things wrong with the internet. If you're tinfoil type of guy maybe even noscript.

Anyways back to topic: I skimmed through the new Insatiable season really quick and yeah her past fat self doesn't play a role in it anymore. It's only about killing people now.

I’m hesitant to post any photos or vids considering I’m not sure how old she was during the filming of season one and two, but Meadow Soprano has a SERIOUS gain between season one and two of the Sopranos. She goes from being rail thin in the first season to noticeablely fatter in the second. If someone wants to dig into the production dates and find her age you could do, but I just thought I’d bring this actual content to everyone’s attention. 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:27 AM, Ivan86 said:

I finally found what I was looking for. Contra what I was previously told, it's 1 scene at the 23-24 minute mark of episode 5 (Backup works best): http://www2.fastdrama.me/watch-online/the-fairy-lake/episode-5

On 10/20/2019 at 1:03 AM, JigglyArms said:

Thats the buggiest, most malware-ridden site I've seen in months. Dont click the link 

9 hours ago, Karl90 said:

As a connoisseur of internet piracy, a vivid tv show watcher and somebody with no official netflix i can say this site is doing pretty well actually, theres a lot more way more popular ones that suck a whole lot more. Just simply installing uBlock Origin+ and Popupblocker will fix a lot of things wrong with the internet. If you're tinfoil type of guy maybe even noscript.

Anyways back to topic: I skimmed through the new Insatiable season really quick and yeah her past fat self doesn't play a role in it anymore. It's only about killing people now.

Many thanks to Karl90 for clearing that up. Just to be safe, though, is this link to the same video any better?: https://www4.dramacool.video/the-fairy-lake-episode-5.html

I'm not gonna talk about American Housewife again, but I'm gonna talk Supergirl season 5 since there's God no's how many episodes, I was thinking if there might be a weight gain and reverse version of the episode Cravings from Smallville, that means have the episode be about a female fitness trainer who was once fat and OBESE and something from another planet is inside her protien diet drink and makes her her appetite out of control she not only starts eating but starts gaining her weight back.

Guest JigglyArms
On 10/20/2019 at 7:07 PM, tree_horne said:

I’m hesitant to post any photos or vids considering I’m not sure how old she was during the filming of season one and two, but Meadow Soprano has a SERIOUS gain between season one and two of the Sopranos. She goes from being rail thin in the first season to noticeablely fatter in the second. If someone wants to dig into the production dates and find her age you could do, but I just thought I’d bring this actual content to everyone’s attention. 

Would love to see anything you can show us, but definitely clear that up first.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, tree_horne said:

Apparently the Actress who plated Meadow Soprano was 16 when they filmed the Pilot episode, Not sure when exactly it was filmed though it was said that HBO picked up the show in 1997 and the first season didn't air until 1999. Hope that helps.

The Actress also had an eating disorder which seems to be the reason for the weight gain between Season One and Season Two.