Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 9/21/2019 at 1:33 PM, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Yeah, no worries, lemme just splice it up.

8 hours ago, chichen strip said:

Update..?

1 hour ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Dealing with some unfortunate technical difficulties at the moment.

5 minutes ago, fatmancer said:

do you have any other shows

200.gif

Guest chichen strip
46 minutes ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Name me some lost ones and I'll check.

K3 bengletjes, I’ve never been able to find the whole movie online...

On 8/28/2019 at 12:05 AM, Ivan86 said:

I know that someone posted a Google Drive video of the same character earlier in this thread, but that was a post-weight gain scene. I was hoping for a video of this scene (which, unlike the Google Drive video, shows the weight gain): https://www.deviantart.com/apexreaper12/art/Fairy-Lake-weight-gain-1-780526722

On 8/31/2019 at 12:23 PM, Morbiose said:

That moment doesn't technically exist; it's a combination of two scenes when she's slurping down noodles by the bowlful and when she's shown as fat in a later episode.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:57 AM, Ivan86 said:

In that case, would you be able to post the 2 videos containing those scenes?

Just making sure my "2 videos" question isn't forgotten about.

6 hours ago, chichen strip said:

K3 bengletjes, I’ve never been able to find the whole movie online...

The only place i ever found this movie, quite recently aswell, was a torrent from a scene group called "DutchReleaseTeam". The quality wasn't great but thats something to look for.

Here you go friends, thank you for your patience.  I always like this fatsuit because it wasn't some generic potbelly garbage but rather a valiant attempt of real life weight gain.

Now to answer some requests: 

K3: I used too but not anymore, needed to free up some space on my hard drive and I didn't like the fatsuits anyways so sorry about that.

Tv Pirata Dieta:  It's something I'm still trying to find, I hate the fact that I didn't save it when it was on youtube.

Alfred Hitchcock: Saw it on youtube, never downloaded it, probably because there was no shot of their lower body from my memory, sorry again.

2 hours ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Here you go friends, thank you for your patience.  I always like this fatsuit because it wasn't some generic potbelly garbage but rather a valiant attempt of real life weight gain.

K3: I used too but not anymore, needed to free up some space on my hard drive and I didn't like the fatsuits anyways so sorry about that.

Tv Pirata Dieta:  It's something I'm still trying to find, I hate the fact that I didn't save it when it was on youtube.

Alfred Hitchcock: Saw it on youtube, never downloaded it, probably because there was no shot of their lower body from my memory, sorry again.

regarding suddenly Susan Christmas?

Guest chichen strip
8 hours ago, Karl90 said:

The only place i ever found this movie, quite recently aswell, was a torrent from a scene group called "DutchReleaseTeam". The quality wasn't great but thats something to look for.

Link? 

7 hours ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

is there anything else you have saved then? anything is appreciated 

New series coming out on the 26th on Shudder, "Creepshow". Just saw from this video an episode that features a woman in a fat suit, most likely based around an episode that may feature weight loss gone wrong, but that's just my guess so don't quote me on it. Anyway, 1:45 and 5:34. Both pretty brief, but you can see mostly fat face.

27 minutes ago, knoxfan1316 said:

New series coming out on the 26th on Shudder, "Creepshow". Just saw from this video an episode that features a woman in a fat suit, most likely based around an episode that may feature weight loss gone wrong, but that's just my guess so don't quote me on it. Anyway, 1:45 and 5:34. Both pretty brief, but you can see mostly fat face.

That sounds almost like a female version of Stephen King's THINNER, since Creepshow is a Stephen King movie. 

On 9/22/2019 at 10:18 PM, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Name me some lost ones and I'll check.

There used to be a clip on youtube that was a clip of the show MadTV. I believe the clip was names something along the lines of 'MadTV cagney and lacey'. It featured two female cast members in some pretty good looking fat suits. From my research, I know that the actual title of the segment is "Police Babes: Pigs in the City" and was shown in Season 4 Episode 22. I've been kicking myself nearly everyday for not saving this clip when it was on youtube and have even considered buying the season 4 DVD just for the clip. 

On 9/23/2019 at 1:43 AM, Eddie2003 said:

Assuming that's for me, I appreciate it, but as previously mentioned, that's the "Google Drive video of the same character [posted] earlier in this thread". I'm looking for the video(s) containing these scenes: https://www.deviantart.com/apexreaper12/art/Fairy-Lake-weight-gain-1-780526722

I'm just saying since Halston Sage and Debby Ryan both look similar, I wouldn't hurt to see Halston Sage in a fat suit to, except her fat suit would better than Debby Ryan's fat suit, that would be adding the fat prosthetic arms lookng better and even adding a fat body double for Halston Sage to.

There's a Soap Opera show called General Hospital that might have a weight gain scene, that would be Alexis Quatermain a fitness trainer who is the sister of Keifer and takes revenge on Alexis for running over her brother and puts something in her water bottle to make her think it's a powder diet drink but it's not, and I think it might be a weight gain drug.