Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 9/12/2018 at 10:23 AM, foxer1 said:

Eh.What a long time no one posted.It's time to fix it.
In a series of television series”Track”(След)this is dedicated to one of the episodes.It's about two Schoolgirls and hallucinogenic tea.They drink it and they imagine that they are overweight.And since it's a detective show,one soon ends up as samoubistvom,and the second is seriously injured.Now we need to figure out who put the hallucinogen in the tea.…

this scene is 1.30-3.00 minutes.

след.jpg

след2.jpg

That's just this episode, if anyone was looking for.

Since I recently talked about Russian TV series, I want to remember another one. In addition, the main actress published a photo of his thick suit recently, although it was still in season 1. Series SashaTanya,(СашаТаня) which has already been published here. Alas the show closed.

This series was just about diet).

рубцова.jpg

рубцова2.jpg

Yeah I wonder if wherever it originated from would have better picture quality but it's from a random playlist on YouTube. However there is another series of films worth looking into Called Molly Mops. The actress Monika Reithofer put on a considerable amount of weight in them and wears form fitting clothing throughout. Haven't put the time in to documate how many scenes in but two of the films are on YouTube just type in Molly Mops film.

11 hours ago, Tiber Septum said:

Yeah I wonder if wherever it originated from would have better picture quality but it's from a random playlist on YouTube. However there is another series of films worth looking into Called Molly Mops. The actress Monika Reithofer put on a considerable amount of weight in them and wears form fitting clothing throughout. Haven't put the time in to documate how many scenes in but two of the films are on YouTube just type in Molly Mops film.

If you scroll back in this thread I think someone already posted this. It may be in the video subforum, but its definitely posted.

When Melissa Joan Hart partly (and accidentelly) co-created DeviantArt in a late 90s ABC Friday evening teen/young adult sitcom's episode focused about drug addiction in such a family-friendly, watered-down way it is bordering on fat-shaming propaganda.

Really, why all those Deviants aren't focused on this scenery, instead overtripping creepily over an underage ever-inflating blueberry fetish?? 

Screenshot_20190916-011326_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190916-011318_YouTube.jpg

Bright The Original Series GIF by Star Trekbill cosby smile GIF

2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

When Melissa Joan Hart partly (and accidentelly) co-created DeviantArt in a late 90s ABC Friday evening teen/young adult sitcom's episode focused about drug addiction in such a family-friendly, watered-down way it is bordering on fat-shaming propaganda.

Really, why all those Deviants aren't focused on this scenery, instead overtripping creepily over an underage ever-inflating blueberry fetish?? 

Screenshot_20190916-011326_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190916-011318_YouTube.jpg

Bright The Original Series GIF by Star Trekbill cosby smile GIF

13 hours ago, Taery17 said:

You all might want to look into the film HARPIKS. Sofie Grabol plays an immobile woman. The fat suit looks...different. You don't catch a good glimpse in the trailer. 

https://youtu.be/oCopX5R5Hy4

Lmao, why does every single outright Fat Admirer/feeder illustrated in the Western film & television industries are always illustrated as either comically manipulative male sociopaths or horror-savvy money grab??

4 hours ago, John Smith said:

Lmao, why does every single outright Fat Admirer/feeder illustrated in the Western film & television industries are always illustrated as either comically manipulative male sociopaths or horror-savvy money grab??

Because all movies have to be larger than life or no one will pay to see them. And movies like this don't really appeal to Ward and June Clever types anyway.

On 9/16/2019 at 2:33 AM, John Smith said:

Maybe because it's their thing?

I mean, don't get me wrong, it IS a silly fetish but these people are already pretty bashed on their own platform and pretty much by everyone in the world, so give them a break.

17 hours ago, John Smith said:

Well I can I think of two movies where the FA/Feeder isn't depicted in a negative light, the first one being Summer Catch and the other is City Island, but other then that I can't think of anything else. 

18 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Well I can I think of two movies where the FA/Feeder isn't depicted in a negative light, the first one being Summer Catch and the other is City Island, but other then that I can't think of anything else. 

City Island's feederism-related scenes are really good, in fact i remember that i came across this movie because an ex-boyfriend of mine learnt about my kink and it reminded him of it, which was pretty cool.